|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Malcolm and Victoria do when they realize they love each other?
(a) They decide to see other people.
(b) They break up with their fiances.
(c) They avoid each other.
(d) They move in together.
2. What is Dr. Reinmuth?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A professor.
(c) A surgeon.
(d) A dermatologist.
3. What is the name of Daniel's doctor who recommends that he move?
4. What is Maggie's occupation?
(b) Hotel manager.
(c) College student.
5. What is the name of Pansy's doctor?
6. At the end of her story, how does Maggie feel?
7. What game does Abby learn to play?
(a) Video poker.
8. What do Mrs. Wainright-Lowe and Mrs. Heath drink during their visit?
9. How many weeks does Mrs. Otis plan to stay in exile?
10. How does Rhoda act toward her maid?
11. How many children do Mrs. Wainright-Lowe and her husband have?
12. How do the rest of the staff see the mill?
13. What is Tippy's last name?
14. Who is the healthiest character in Jessie's story?
(a) Mrs. Butler's granddaughter.
(c) Jessie's mother.
(d) Mrs. Butler.
15. What is the name of the college that Kitty attends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mr. Oliphant and the woman carry as they walk?
2. How do the rest of the staff feel about Malcolm and Victoria after they follow them to the mill?
3. What did Lily's father leave her when he died?
4. What is Isobel's revenge?
5. What is the name of Mrs. Wainright-Lowe's daughter who joins them in their visit?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)