|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Ramona?
2. What element puts Maggie in an unflattering light at the party?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her accent.
(c) Her drug addiction.
(d) Her hair.
3. Where does Lily believe that happiness can be found?
(a) In art.
(b) At the poor house.
(c) At her work.
4. What does Mrs. Otis see a group of children playing with?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bird.
5. Where do Malcolm and Victoria go for a retreat?
(a) An empty classroom.
(b) An abandoned warehouse.
(c) A mill.
(d) A restaurant.
6. What is the name of Evan's ex-wife?
7. In what season did May and Daniel move as a result of the doctor's orders?
8. What city is Kitty from?
9. At the end of her story, how does Maggie feel?
10. What is the last name of the host of the party that Evan attends?
11. What does May imagine for herself?
(a) An elderly mother figure.
(b) A lover.
(c) A pet.
(d) A child.
12. What does May see from the window that makes her melancholy?
(a) A pair of shorts.
(b) A sandal.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A sleigh.
13. What does Ramona say the name of her twin is?
14. When does Daniel's illness return?
15. In Dr. Reinmuth's story, what did the perpetrator do?
(a) Murdered somebody.
(b) Crashed into another person's car purposely.
(c) Scammed a rich man.
(d) Stole something.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the rest of the staff feel about Malcolm and Victoria after they follow them to the mill?
2. What time does Mrs. Heath excuse herself from her visit with the other women?
3. What happened to Jessie's father?
4. Which character is apathetic at the party?
5. Who lives at the house where Rose delivered something for work?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)