|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who is upset that the natives are being talked about disrespectfully?
(a) Mrs. Slender.
(b) Mrs. Fairweather.
(d) Mrs. Cranson.
2. What game does Abby learn to play?
(c) Video poker.
3. Where does Lily believe that happiness can be found?
(a) At her work.
(b) In art.
(d) At the poor house.
4. What do Mrs. Wainright-Lowe and Mrs. Heath drink during their visit?
5. Which character is apathetic at the party?
(a) Mrs. Otis.
(b) The woman who feels disrespected.
(c) A group of children.
(d) The man who talks about the children disrespectfully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts the party that Mrs. Otis attends?
2. What is the last name of the host of the party that Evan attends?
3. How many weeks does Mrs. Otis plan to stay in exile?
4. Which of the following are themes in Lily's story?
5. What sentence is given to the perpetrator in Dr. Reinmuth's story?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)