|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the woman making crass comments at the party that Evan attends?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Heath's husband?
3. Which character is apathetic at the party?
(a) Mrs. Otis.
(b) The woman who feels disrespected.
(c) The man who talks about the children disrespectfully.
(d) A group of children.
4. What do Mrs. Wainright-Lowe and Mrs. Heath drink during their visit?
5. What sentence is given to the perpetrator in Dr. Reinmuth's story?
(b) A thousand dollar fine.
(c) 5 years in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who is upset that the natives are being talked about disrespectfully?
2. How many children do Mrs. Wainright-Lowe and her husband have?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Wainright-Lowe's daughter who joins them in their visit?
4. What game does Abby learn to play?
5. What is the name of Evan's ex-wife?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)