|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does May see from the window that makes her melancholy?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A pair of shorts.
(c) A sandal.
(d) A sleigh.
2. What does Ella focus on while sitting in the parlor babysitting?
(b) Thinking of training techniques for her horse.
(c) Writing a story in her head.
3. What word best describes Mrs. Butler's grandchildren?
4. Which of the following are themes in Lily's story?
(b) Technology's consequences.
(c) The importance of knowledge.
(d) Romantic love.
5. What did Lily's father leave her when he died?
(a) An aunt to take care of.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state does Jessie move to?
2. What are the names of Mrs. Butler's grandchildren?
3. What is the name of Daniel's doctor who recommends that he move?
4. What is the name of the family that Ella babysits for?
5. What is the name of Ella's horse?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)