|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 165-184.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Owen study while he was working as an assistant?
(c) Library science.
2. What is the subject of "Bold Horatius" studying?
(a) A garbage can.
(b) Roman history.
(c) A battle strategy.
(d) An enemy.
3. Whose love is dying, according to "Exposure?"
(b) The public's.
(c) The government's.
(d) Each other's.
4. The speaker wants ______________ to honor him in "To My Friend: (With an Identity Disk)."
(a) His family.
(b) His fellow soldiers.
(c) His enemies.
5. What is greater than the sound of instruments, according to "Music?"
(a) Music made by two lovers.
(b) A child's laugh.
(c) A mother saying, "I love you."
(d) The sound of ceased gunfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what laughs at the soldiers in "The Last Laugh?"
2. What should the singer use to sing in the evening in "Song of Songs?"
3. Who is sleeping in "The Kind Ghosts?"
4. What job did Owen take after his position as an assistant?
5. According to "Sonnet: To a Child," what do children realize about the world that affects their wisdom?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)