|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 165-184.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "Disabled" want someone to do for him?
(a) Put him to bed.
(b) Hug him.
(c) Take him home.
(d) Write to his mother on his behalf.
2. Who destroyed many of Owen's poems?
(a) Owen himself.
(b) They were destroyed accidentally in a fire.
(c) His mother.
(d) An editor.
3. What marks the passing of the soldiers in "Anthem for Doomed Youth?"
4. Who is the speaker confident he will meet in "The Promisers?"
(a) A woman.
(b) A man.
(c) A child.
(d) His maker.
5. What does the sentry say he sees later in "The Sentry?"
(a) The sun.
(b) The speaker.
(c) A light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is the speaker running next to in "To--?"
2. What time of day does "From My Diary, July 1914" end?
3. In what year did Owen experience his first gas attack?
4. What happened to the weapons when the soldier woke up in "Soldier's Dream?"
5. What happens to the soldier who falls asleep in "Asleep?"
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)