|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 115-130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been hit with artillery in "Le Christianisme?"
(a) An abbey.
(b) A church.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A cemetery.
2. What is causing the speaker in "A Terre" to lose part of his body?
(b) This is not known.
(c) An explosion.
(d) An infection.
3. When is news of the soldier delivered in "The Dead-Beat?"
(a) The next day.
(b) A week later.
(c) News is never delivered.
(d) Hours later.
4. What should the singer use to sing in the morning in "Song of Songs?"
(a) A laugh.
(b) A scream.
(c) A cry.
(d) A sigh.
5. According to "Apologia Pro Poemate Meo," what feeling is fleeting for soldiers in war?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Apologia Pro Poemate Meo," what does life become in war?
2. Where are the soldiers walking in "At a Cavalry near the Ancre?"
3. What does the speaker see in "My Shy Hand?"
4. What sound replaces the bugles in "Bugles Sang?"
5. What is on the soldier's uniform in "Inspection?"
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)