|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 115-130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker want to happen to the piece of artillery after the war, according to "Sonnet?"
(a) He wants it to be destroyed.
(b) He wants the technology to be shared with others.
(c) He wants to study it.
(d) He wants it to go into a museum.
2. "Antaeus: A Fragment" describes a fight between ______ and Antaeus.
3. In what season does "Exposure" take place?
4. What does the speaker compare people to in "O World of many Worlds?"
5. What can the soldiers not forget in "Mental Cases?"
(a) The soldiers they killed.
(b) Gruesome sights from war.
(c) The fear of being in battle.
(d) Their fallen comrades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker find in every sound in "All Sounds have been as Music?"
2. The speaker wants ______________ to honor him in "To My Friend: (With an Identity Disk)."
3. Where is the squad going when one soldier falls to the ground in "The Dead-Beat?"
4. Who delivers news of the soldier in "The Dead-Beat?"
5. How does the speaker try to wake a soldier in "Futility?"
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)