|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 115-130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "The Show" see slinking into ditches?
2. Owen's preface says his poems are about __________.
3. What is the mood of the people walking down the street in "Six o'clock in Princes Street?"
4. What time of day does "From My Diary, July 1914" end?
(b) When the stars come out.
(d) At sunset.
5. How do soldiers feel about Death in "The Next War?"
(a) They are afraid.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They are not afraid.
(d) They are friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker find in every sound in "All Sounds have been as Music?"
2. "Winter Song" describes what kind of transition?
3. What happened to the weapons when the soldier woke up in "Soldier's Dream?"
4. What should the singer use to sing in the morning in "Song of Songs?"
5. Where did Owen attend college?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)