|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 74-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sentry say he sees later in "The Sentry?"
(a) The sun.
(b) A light.
(c) The speaker.
2. Which of the following did Owen's parents NOT expose him to?
3. What happens to the speaker writing in "The Letter?"
(a) He is killed.
(b) This is not revealed in the poem.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) He receives a letter.
4. How many soldiers are killed in "The Last Laugh?"
5. Whose poems are in Collected Poems?
(a) Wilfred Owen's.
(b) William Wordsworth's.
(c) John Keat's.
(d) T. S. Eliot's.
Short Answer Questions
1. A statue of whom is left intact in "Le Christianisme?"
2. What marks the passing of the soldiers in "Anthem for Doomed Youth?"
3. Who or what laughs at the soldiers in "The Last Laugh?"
4. Where did Owen attend college?
5. Who delivers news of the soldier in "The Dead-Beat?"
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)