|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sentry say about himself in "The Sentry?"
(a) He is a friend.
(b) He plans to kill them if they fall asleep.
(c) He knows how to help them escape.
(d) He is blind.
2. What is causing the speaker in "A Terre" to lose part of his body?
(a) This is not known.
(c) An infection.
(d) An explosion.
3. Where does the speaker believe he is in "Mental Cases?"
(a) On the front.
4. According to "Apologia Pro Poemate Meo," what feeling is fleeting for soldiers in war?
5. Who is the old man in "The Parable of the Old Man and the Young?"
(d) An unnamed soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the soldier forget in "Mental Cases?"
2. Where are the soldiers headed in "The Send-Off?"
3. What fate does Jim receive in "The Chances?"
4. Whom did Owen become an assistant to for money?
5. When did Owen arrive on the front as an infantryman in World War I?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)