|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Owen study while he was working as an assistant?
(d) Library science.
2. Whom is the speaker writing to in "The Letter?"
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His sister.
3. Where was Owen killed?
4. What happens to the soldier at the end of "Conscious?"
(a) He takes his own life.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is paralyzed.
(d) He is blind.
5. What does the sentry say he sees later in "The Sentry?"
(b) The speaker.
(c) A light.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fate does Jim receive in "The Chances?"
2. In what year was Owen born?
3. How many outcomes are there in battle, according to "The Chances?"
4. What caused Owen to mature as a poet, according to the author of the Introduction?
5. Owen wonders if _________ will greet the soldiers in "The Send-Off."
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)