|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many outcomes are there in battle, according to "The Chances?"
(a) An infinite number.
2. In what year did Owen leave home?
3. Whom is the speaker writing to in "The Letter?"
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What kind of trauma from war do the soldiers suffer in "Mental Cases?"
5. What will the soldier not do, according to "Arms and the Boy?"
(a) Find peace on the front lines.
(b) Come home from the war.
(c) Grow weapons on his body.
(d) Be remembered after he falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the speaker of "Strange Meeting" realize he is?
2. What attacks the soldiers in "Dulce Et Decorum Est" as they return to the trench?
3. What does the sentry say he sees later in "The Sentry?"
4. What did not scare the speaker of "Disabled" when he joined the military?
5. According to "Apologia Pro Poemate Meo," what does life become in war?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)