|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 35-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose love is dying, according to "Exposure?"
(a) Each other's.
(c) The public's.
(d) The government's.
2. What job did Owen take after his position as an assistant?
(b) University professor.
(d) Grammar school teacher.
3. Whose poems are in Collected Poems?
(a) T. S. Eliot's.
(b) John Keat's.
(c) William Wordsworth's.
(d) Wilfred Owen's.
4. What is the first poem in Collected Poems?
(a) "Dulce Et Decorum Est."
(c) "Greater Love."
(d) "Strange Meeting."
5. According to "Apologia Pro Poemate Meo," what feeling is fleeting for soldiers in war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Men who become immune to the horrors of war are what, according to "Insensibility?"
2. Where did Owen attend college?
3. In "Greater Love," which is the greater love?
4. What did Owen study while he was working as an assistant?
5. Who wrote the introduction in Collected Poems?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)