|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 144-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the speaker search for a man in "Elegy in April and September?"
(a) A forest.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A trench.
(d) A battlefield.
2. According to "Sonnet: To a Child," what do children realize about the world that affects their wisdom?
(a) It is evil.
(b) It is fleeting.
(c) It is deceptive.
(d) It is a dream.
3. What happened to the weapons when the soldier woke up in "Soldier's Dream?"
(a) They were rusted.
(b) There were not enough of them for all the soldiers.
(c) They were fixed.
(d) They had no ammunition.
4. Where does the speaker believe he is in "Mental Cases?"
(d) On the front.
5. How many outcomes are there in battle, according to "The Chances?"
(a) An infinite number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trauma from war do the soldiers suffer in "Mental Cases?"
2. What does the speaker of "Disabled" remember about the town he is observing?
3. What job is the speaker of "A Terre" willing to do?
4. What is the subject of "Bold Horatius" studying?
5. What does the speaker in "The Calls" use sounds to mark?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)