|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 102-114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the speaker believe he is in "Mental Cases?"
(c) On the front.
2. What does the sentry say about himself in "The Sentry?"
(a) He plans to kill them if they fall asleep.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is a friend.
(d) He knows how to help them escape.
3. Owen wonders if _________ will greet the soldiers in "The Send-Off."
(a) The government.
(b) A celebration.
(d) A family.
4. What kind of trauma from war do the soldiers suffer in "Mental Cases?"
5. What happened to the weapons when the soldier woke up in "Soldier's Dream?"
(a) They were rusted.
(b) There were not enough of them for all the soldiers.
(c) They were fixed.
(d) They had no ammunition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What die in winter, according to "Winter Song?"
2. What will destroy men, according to "As Bronze may be much Beautiful?"
3. A statue of whom is left intact in "Le Christianisme?"
4. What is causing the speaker in "A Terre" to lose part of his body?
5. What is on the soldier's uniform in "Inspection?"
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)