|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 102-114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sentry say he sees later in "The Sentry?"
(a) The speaker.
(b) The sun.
(c) A light.
2. Where is the hole cut in "Not one Corner...?"
(b) The battlefield.
(c) The speaker's heart.
3. According to "Apologia Pro Poemate Meo," what feeling is fleeting for soldiers in war?
4. What marks the passing of the soldiers in "Anthem for Doomed Youth?"
5. What attacks the soldiers in "Dulce Et Decorum Est" as they return to the trench?
(a) An enemy squadron.
(b) They attack each other.
(c) A pack of wild dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what laughs at the soldiers in "The Last Laugh?"
2. The speaker wants ______________ to honor him in "To My Friend: (With an Identity Disk)."
3. What can the soldiers not forget in "Mental Cases?"
4. In "Greater Love," which is the lesser love?
5. What has been hit with artillery in "Le Christianisme?"
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)