|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 102-114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "Apologia Pro Poemate Meo," what does life become in war?
2. What happened to the weapons when the soldier woke up in "Soldier's Dream?"
(a) They were rusted.
(b) They were fixed.
(c) They had no ammunition.
(d) There were not enough of them for all the soldiers.
3. Who rises above the battlefield with the speaker in "The Show?"
(b) An enemy soldier.
(d) His father.
4. What kind of accent does the speaker use in "The Chances?"
5. Where are soldiers massing in "Spring Offensive?"
(a) A meadow.
(b) A trench.
(c) A hill.
(d) Between two buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is every day the end of, according to "Anthem for Doomed Youth?"
2. What will make men better, according to "As Bronze may be much Beautiful?"
3. What effect does music have on the speaker in "Music?"
4. What does the speaker of "Disabled" want someone to do for him?
5. Why are soldiers crouched in a trench in "Cramped in that Funnelled Hole?"
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)