|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 131-144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the soldier at the end of "Conscious?"
(a) He is blind.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is paralyzed.
(d) He takes his own life.
2. Where does the soldier wake up in "Conscious?"
(a) In a prison.
(b) Behind enemy lines.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) In a trench.
3. How does the speaker try to wake a soldier in "Futility?"
(a) By tossing water in his face.
(b) With smelling salts.
(c) By moving him into the sun.
(d) By shaking him.
4. Where do the soldiers seek refuge in "The Sentry?"
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A foxhole.
(c) An abandoned guard tower.
(d) A dugout.
5. "Sonnet Autumnal" uses the end of summer as an analogy for the end of ___________.
(c) A love.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the speaker kiss the sleeping woman in "The Sleeping Beauty?"
2. Who or what laughs at the soldiers in "The Last Laugh?"
3. What is the subject of "To Eros?"
4. What attacks the soldiers in "Dulce Et Decorum Est" as they return to the trench?
5. Whom is the speaker running next to in "To--?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)