Introduction and Preface
1. Whose poems are in Collected Poems?
(a) T. S. Eliot's.
(b) William Wordsworth's.
(c) Wilfred Owen's.
(d) John Keat's.
2. Who wrote the introduction in Collected Poems?
(a) Alfred, Lord Tennyson.
(b) C. Day Lewis.
(c) Wilfred Owen.
(d) John Keats.
3. What caused Owen to mature as a poet, according to the author of the Introduction?
(a) World War I.
(b) His marriage.
(c) The birth of his first child.
(d) His mother's death.
4. In what nation was Owen born?
(c) The United States of America.
5. In what year was Owen born?
(d) The exact year is not known.
6. Which of the following did Owen's parents NOT expose him to?
7. What instrument did Owen learn to play?
8. In what year did Owen leave home?
9. Where did Owen attend college?
(a) London University.
10. Whom did Owen become an assistant to for money?
(a) A vicar.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A professor.
This section contains 3,588 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)