|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the poem "An Arundel Tomb," what lies at the earl and countess' feet?
2. In "Sympathy in White Major," what does the narrator drink?
3. In the poem "Annus Mirabilis," when did sexual intercourse begin?
4. What is the subject of the poem "Solar"?
(c) The sun.
5. In the poem "Wild Oats," how much did the narrator pay for the ring?
(a) Thirty guineas.
(b) Ten guineas.
(c) Two guineas.
(d) Fifty guineas.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "This Be the Verse," who are the subjects of the poem?
2. In the poem "Send No Money," what does the narrator say he spent his youth chasing?
3. In the poem "Dockery and Son," what does the narrator eat?
4. Finish this line from "The Building": "Though crowds each evening try with wasteful, weak, propitiatory _________."
5. In "The Building," what kind of building is the poem about?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)