1. Who is the author of this book of poetry?
2. To whom is "All Catches Alight" dedicated?
3. What line is repeated in "All Catches Alight"?
A drum taps; a wintry drum.
4. What question does the narrator ask in "This Was Your Place of Birth"?
"Are you prepared for what the night will bring?"
5. In "The Moon Is Full Tonight," what is gone from earth?
6. In "Dawn," what does the poet say is strange?
That the heart is loveless.
This section contains 3,742 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)