|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Moon Is Full Tonight," what is gone from earth?
2. What pleases the narrator in the poem "Church Going"?
(a) Listening to church music.
(b) Going to Sunday Mass.
(c) Standing in an empty church.
(d) Watching the people walk into church.
3. In the poem "The Trees," what word is repeated three times?
4. What instrument is mentioned in the poem "Reasons for Attendance"?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A violin.
(c) A clarinet.
(d) A guitar.
5. In the poem "Faith Healing," what phrase in italics is repeated?
(a) Dear child.
(b) What's wrong.
(d) Like losing thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the poem "An Arundel Tomb," what lies at the earl and countess' feet?
2. In the poem "Arrivals, Departures," what line is in parentheses?
3. Finish this line from the poem "Going, Going": "Excuses that make them all ______."
4. What is the last line of the poem "The Old Fools"?
5. What is the subject of the poem "I Remember, I Remember"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)