|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Horns of the Morning," what does the poet say the mornings are bright with?
2. What phrase is italicized in the poem "Next, Please"?
(a) Right to the last.
(b) But we are wrong.
(c) How slow they are!
(d) Till then.
3. In the poem "The Trees," what word is repeated three times?
4. What animal is mentioned in the poem "At Grass"?
(a) A horse.
(d) A swan.
5. In the poem "Reference Back," what is the narrator doing?
(a) Thinking about high school.
(b) Playing records.
(c) Reading at the library.
(d) Visiting his hometown.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the poem "Mr Bleaney," where did Mr. Bleaney stay till they moved him?
2. In the poem "An Arudel Tomb," what are the earl and countess secretly doing?
3. In "Self's the Man," what is the name of the character that the narrator is comparing himself?
4. In the poem "Waiting for Breakfast," what is the female character doing?
5. In the poem "I See a Girl Dragged," what does the narrator see men doing?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)