|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the poem "To Write One Song," where does the narrator go so that he can write a sad song?
(a) The forest.
(b) His house.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The train station.
2. What does the narrator address in the poem "If I Could Free You"?
(a) A prisoner.
(b) The mind.
(d) The heart.
3. In the poem "Take One Home for the Kiddies," what happens to the animal that is brought home?
(a) It runs away.
(b) The children love it.
(c) The children fight over it.
(d) It dies.
4. What object is the poem "Forget What Did" centered around?
(a) A novel.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A cookbook.
(d) A diary.
5. In the poem "Talking in Bed," what does the narrator say about talking in bed?
(a) It shouldn't be done.
(b) It should be easiest.
(c) It is a bother.
(d) It is a tradition.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the poem "Send No Money," what does the narrator say he spent his youth chasing?
2. What does the coming season do to the narrator of the poem "Coming"?
3. In the poem "The Bottle Is Drunk," what is the narrator sick from?
4. To whom is the poem "Born Yesterday" dedicated?
5. What season does the poem "Coming" discuss?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)