|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the poem "Water"?
(b) Drinking water.
2. In "The Moon Is Full Tonight," what is gone from earth?
3. What does the ship in the poem "Next, Please" represent?
4. In the poem "An Arundel Tomb," what lies at the earl and countess' feet?
5. In the poem "Heaviest of Flowers," to what does the narrator compare memories?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of this book of poetry?
2. To whom is "All Catches Alight" dedicated?
3. In the poem "Spring," where is the narrator?
4. What kind of animal is mentioned in the poem "First Sight"?
5. In the poem "Afternoons," what season is approaching?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)