|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season does the poem "Coming" discuss?
2. Finish this line from "As Bad as a Mile": "The apple unbitten ________."
(a) On the tree.
(b) In the palm.
(c) In the vase.
(d) In the grass.
3. In the poem "Wedding-Wind," what animal is restless?
4. In the poem "Night-Music," what kind of trees are mentioned?
(a) Grand oaks.
(b) Heavenly maples.
(c) Black poplars.
(d) Spring pines.
5. To whom is "All Catches Alight" dedicated?
(a) Montgomery Ward.
(b) Warden Montgomery.
(c) Bruce Montgomery.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the narrator's darling discover in the poem "If, My Darling"?
2. In the poem "I Put My Mouth," what does the narrator tell the stream and wind they will not find?
3. In the section "80 Degrees North" from "The North Ship," how many claws does the woman has?
4. In "Self's the Man," what is the name of the character that the narrator is comparing himself?
5. What animal is mentioned in the poem "At Grass"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)