|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the poem "The Dancer," what elements does the dancer contemplate imitating?
(a) A rose.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A butterfly.
2. In the poem "I Put My Mouth," what does the narrator tell the stream and wind they will not find?
3. In the poem "Naturally the Foundation Will Bear Your Expenses," who is the narrator going to meet?
(a) Morgan Forster.
(b) The Queen.
(c) Professor Lal.
(d) Professor Havord.
4. What does the coming season do to the narrator of the poem "Coming"?
(a) Makes him feel like a kid again.
(b) Makes him want to move to another place.
(c) Makes him sad.
(d) Makes him apprehensive.
5. In the poem "Talking in Bed," what does the narrator say about talking in bed?
(a) It is a tradition.
(b) It shouldn't be done.
(c) It should be easiest.
(d) It is a bother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the poem "Morning Has Spread Again," how many times has the narrator and his subject met?
2. In the poem "Kick Up the Fire," what causes instantaneous grief?
3. In "Within a Dream," what does the poet say is cold?
4. In the poem "Winter," which of these elements is NOT mentioned?
5. In the poem "An Arundel Tomb," what lies at the earl and countess' feet?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)