1. Who is the author of this book of poetry?
(a) Phillip Lawson.
(b) Phillip Laykin.
(c) Larking Philips.
(d) Philip Larkin.
2. To whom is "All Catches Alight" dedicated?
(a) Bruce Montgomery.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Warden Montgomery.
(d) Montgomery Ward.
3. What line is repeated in "All Catches Alight"?
(a) A drum taps; a wintry drum.
(b) Beat, beat, cried the drum.
(c) Drum to the beat of your soul.
(d) Drum on, patriot.
4. What question does the narrator ask in "This Was Your Place of Birth"?
(a) "Are you prepared for what the night will bring?"
(b) "Are you the bell ringing in the distance?"
(c) "Are you fate, or fate's fading light?"
(d) "Are you lonesome tonight?"
5. In "The Moon Is Full Tonight," what is gone from earth?
6. In "Dawn," what does the poet say is strange?
(a) That the heart is loveless.
(b) That the dawn should break.
(c) That the cock crows at dawn.
(d) That each morning is new.
This section contains 3,742 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)