• The collection "The North Ship" begins with a poem dedicated to Bruce Montgomery, a poem rallying poets with the beat of a drum.
• The collection continues with a poem about a dinner guest, and the host being prepared.
• "The Moon Is Full Tonight" asks the question of where paradise may be.
• "Dawn" is a poem about a loss of love.
• "Conscript" is dedicated to James Sutton, and it is about a war for which he was to blame and must fight for.
• "Kick Up the Fire" is a poem about idleness and loneliness.
• The collection continues with "The Horns of the Morning," a nature poem about the morning.
• "Winter" is a poem about pride.
• "Climbing the Hill" is a sad poem about overlooking a town.
• "Within a Dream" is a poem about lovers meeting for one night only, which turns the narrator's heart cold.
• The collection continues...
This section contains 1,826 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)