|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Four Quartets - Little Gidding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the second stanza of Part V of "Four Quartets: East Coker", where is it stated that one starts from?
2. At what does the "lustreless protrusive eye" stare at a perspective of in "Burbank with a Baedeker: Bleistein with a Cigar"?
(a) Princess Volupine.
(c) The Rialto.
(d) Sir Ferdinand Klein.
3. Who is the "still unspeaking and unspoken Word" in "A Song for Simeon"?
(a) The Servant.
(b) The Foreigner.
(c) The Infant.
4. At the end of their journey, at what time did the speakers of the "Journey of the Magi" prefer to travel?
5. What compels the "scampering marmoset" in "Whispers of Immortality"?
(a) The Brazilian jaguar.
(b) The Abstract Entities.
(c) The Russian eye.
(d) The anguish of the marrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what times does the speaker of "Animula" ask others to pray on the behalf of "us"?
2. What occurred in the past of the location of the fourth Landscape?
3. At what time does "Rhapsody on a Windy Night" begin?
4. Who tries to sit on Sweeney's knees in "Sweeney Among the Nightingales"?
5. In Part I of "The Waste Land", "The Burial of the Dead," which month is said to be the cruelest?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)