|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poems (1920) - Mr. Eliot's Sunday Morning Service | Poems (1920) - Sweeney Among the Nightingales.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does "Rhapsody on a Windy Night" begin?
(c) Four in the morning.
(d) Three in the afternoon.
2. At what does the "lustreless protrusive eye" stare at a perspective of in "Burbank with a Baedeker: Bleistein with a Cigar"?
(a) Princess Volupine.
(b) The Rialto.
(c) Sir Ferdinand Klein.
3. In "Mr. Eliot's Sunday Morning Service", it is said that in the beginning was what?
(a) The Being.
(b) The Word.
(c) The Polyphiloprogenitive.
(d) The Light.
4. What God slowly left Burbank in "Burbank with a Baedeker: Bleistein with a Cigar"?
5. What was the last name of "Cousin Nancy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the hippopotamus never reach, in contrast to the Church which is refreshed by similar objects from overseas?
2. Who is claimed as "our sentimental friend" in "Conversation Galante"?
3. The speaker of "Hysteria" concentrates his attention with "careful subtlety" to achieving what end?
4. In "Mr. Eliot's Sunday Morning Service", the masters of what sort of schools are considered controversial and polymath?
5. What, in the second stanza of "Whispers of Immortality" stares from the sockets of the eyes?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)