|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poems (1920) - Gerontion | Poems (1920) - Burbank with a Baedeker: Bleistein with a Cigar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many servants did "Aunt Helen" have?
2. What does the speaker say unnatural vices are fathered by in "Gerontion"?
(a) Our heroism.
(b) Our reconsidered passion.
(c) Our virtues.
(d) Oor impudent crimes.
3. What God slowly left Burbank in "Burbank with a Baedeker: Bleistein with a Cigar"?
4. How many people speak in "Conversation Galante"?
5. The speaker says that the readers of the "Boston Evening Transcript" sway "in the wind like a field of" what?
(a) Golden wheat.
(b) Uncut grass.
(c) Toy soldiers.
(d) Ripe corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal died shortly after "Aunt Helen"?
2. Who is claimed as "our sentimental friend" in "Conversation Galante"?
3. How does Prufrock say he shall wear the bottoms of his trousers?
4. What is the last phrase of "Rhapsody on a Windy Night"?
5. Where are "they" rattling breakfast plates in "Morning at the Window"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)