|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Choruses from 'The Rock'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does "Rhapsody on a Windy Night" begin?
(a) Four in the morning.
(c) Three in the afternoon.
2. What word aptly describes the dances that "Cousin Nancy" danced?
3. What is the last thing the speaker remembers of Mrs. Phlaccus and Professor and Mrs. Cheetah in "Mr. Apollinax"?
(a) A bitten macaroon.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) A slice of lemon.
(d) The sound of a centaur's hoofs.
4. What does the hippopotamus do at night?
5. Which of the following is NOT an attitude towards Christmas which the speaker of "The Cultivation of Christmas Trees" states may be ignored?
(a) The jovial.
(b) The patently commercial.
(c) The torpid.
(d) The rowdy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disordered objects are left in a dusty room in "Animula"?
2. The enemy in "Lines for an Old Man" is said to be dangling from what?
3. In the second chorus of 'The Rock,' it is said that the people will neglect what?
4. Of what does the first coming remind "us" in "The Cultivation of Christmas Trees"?
5. What is not more still than when the speaker of "Lines for an Old Man" smells "the enemy"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)