|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will do when he sees Grandpa kissing Love?
(a) Whistles loudly.
(b) Throws rocks at them.
(c) Writes in his journal.
(d) Hides behind a tree.
2. How much money does Grandpa leave to Love in his will?
3. How many robbers does Grandpa take on in his store one night?
4. What does Love hint to Grandpa that she wants in the house?
(a) An extended bedroom.
(b) A new piano.
(c) A cook stove.
(d) A bathroom.
5. Who watches Grandpa during the nights while he is sick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandpa do for Love after her meeting with the Methodist Committee?
2. Why did Grandpa stop sleeping with Mattie Lou?
3. What does Loma begin working on after she moves in with Mary?
4. What secret does Love tell Will while Grandpa is sick?
5. Who decides at the last minute to go on the trip with Love and Grandpa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift does Loma give to Will, and why?
2. What does Love do to calm Loma down after she sees the dress Grandpa bought for her?
3. What do Will and his friends do during the Christmas play to create scripted chaos, and how is this received?
4. How did Grandpa find out that Love kissed Mr. McAllister, and why?
5. What does Lightfoot tell Will when they go to the cemetery together?
6. What prank does Miss Love pull while Grandpa is learning to drive?
7. What does Love do for Loma to make her happy after Camp's death?
8. What does Love say in her postcards to the women in town?
9. What does Grandpa do to prove his skill with a gun when he is being robbed?
10. Why does Will think Loma is jealous of Love's home?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)