|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will do when he sees Grandpa kissing Love?
(a) Whistles loudly.
(b) Writes in his journal.
(c) Throws rocks at them.
(d) Hides behind a tree.
2. What is the nickname of Loma's husband?
3. Who is trying to get Will not to defend Love against all the rumors?
4. Why do people in town refuse to hold a wake for Camp?
(a) They believe he is going to Hell.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) There are a lot of deaths in town that week.
(d) He was not well liked.
5. What is Love's new horse named?
(a) Dr. Speed.
(b) Mr. Pitiful.
(c) Master Wind.
(d) Mr. Beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Love want to be referred to after her marriage?
2. What does Will see in the middle of the road while they are on their motoring trip?
3. What has Grandpa told Will to do when he doesn't know what to do?
4. Why does one couple come to the first church services held at Grandpa and Love's house?
5. How long do Grandpa and Love stay in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will overhear Grandpa tell Love while they are on the motoring trip?
2. What does Grandpa say before his trip alone with Love to make the entire town angry?
3. What does Grandpa get upset with Will for while they are working together in the store?
4. What prank does Miss Love pull while Grandpa is learning to drive?
5. What happens when the robbers turn over the barrel with the coins in it?
6. What secret does Love tell Will while Grandpa is sick?
7. What does Love say to Mrs. Predmore when she talks about the quick marriage?
8. What does Will see when he gets back to fix the radiator while on the motoring trip?
9. What does Love say she prefers to be called after her wedding, and how does Grandpa respond to this?
10. What does Love tell Will she will do if Grandpa dies?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)