|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grandpa tell to shut up?
(a) Mr. Pardon.
(b) Mrs. Predmore.
(c) Miss Preston.
(d) Mr. Prince.
2. Why do people in town refuse to hold a wake for Camp?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) They believe he is going to Hell.
(c) There are a lot of deaths in town that week.
(d) He was not well liked.
3. Who teaches Grandpa to drive his new car?
4. What does Will pour into the car to get it to make it to the next house?
(a) Mud and rocks.
(b) Water and oil.
(c) Oil and grits.
(d) Water and grits.
5. What is strange about Hosie on his first day of work?
(a) He doesn't look anyone in the eye.
(b) He doesn't wear shoes.
(c) He doesn't speak at all.
(d) He doesn't take any breaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Love's new horse named?
2. How does Will think he let Love down?
3. Who sleeps on a cot during the motoring trip?
4. Where does the man who houses Will and Grandpa for the night work?
5. How does Love help Grandpa with the business?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Love do for Loma to make her happy after Camp's death?
2. What does Loma tell Grandpa when they are embracing after Camp's death?
3. What secret does Love tell Will while Grandpa is sick?
4. Why does Will think Loma is jealous of Love's home?
5. How did Grandpa find out that Love kissed Mr. McAllister, and why?
6. What does Grandpa get upset with Will for while they are working together in the store?
7. What does Love suggest using to plug the hole in the radiator?
8. What does Grandpa leave to Will in his will?
9. What is Will's punishment for creating chaos during the Christmas play?
10. What does Grandpa decide to start selling at his store after his trip to New York, and how does he want Will to help him?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)