|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Grandpa told Will to do when he doesn't know what to do?
(a) Take time off.
(b) Get some sleep.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Try something.
2. What was Will's grandma never able to do that Love has done very quickly?
(a) Stop heeding gossip.
(b) Paint the shutters.
(c) Make Grandpa laugh.
(d) Fix the house up nice.
3. What is the name of the black servant at Will's house?
4. Who does Grandpa call when he hears he will have to wait for a mechanic?
5. Who tells Mary that Will was seen kissing a Mill girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandpa do when Love tells a woman that she only married Grandpa for the house?
2. What does Will say is the worst injury to Grandpa after the robbery?
3. Where does Grandpa keep his coins in the store?
4. What secret does Love tell Will while Grandpa is sick?
5. How does Will think he let Love down?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Grandpa get upset with Will for while they are working together in the store?
2. What is Will's punishment for creating chaos during the Christmas play?
3. What does Love say she prefers to be called after her wedding, and how does Grandpa respond to this?
4. What does Grandpa decide to start selling at his store after his trip to New York, and how does he want Will to help him?
5. Why does Will feel that he may have let Love down?
6. How did Grandpa find out that Love kissed Mr. McAllister, and why?
7. What does Will see when he gets back to fix the radiator while on the motoring trip?
8. Why does Love say her first engagement was called off?
9. What does Love say in her postcards to the women in town?
10. What does Love do for Loma to make her happy after Camp's death?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)