|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-three - Thirty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Love come from?
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. Who warns Will that the train is coming while he is on the trestle?
(b) Granny's voice.
(c) His dog.
3. Why does Will think his grandfather's engagement is a good thing?
(a) Love needs a home and family.
(b) Grandpa needs someone to look after him.
(c) Grandpa seems happier.
(d) Love has always been very kind.
4. What does Will do the first time he visits Grandpa's house after the funeral?
(b) Opens all the windows.
5. What does Love forget to do before Grandpa comes home while Will is there?
(a) Shine his shoes.
(b) Collect the mail.
(c) Cook dinner.
(d) Weed the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Blakeslee's main disability?
2. What does Will say was different and interesting about Granny's death?
3. Who helps Will get off the trestle after the train has passed?
4. Why does Mr. Blakeslee say he is getting married?
5. Which of the following was something Will was NOT told to refrain from during mourning?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)