|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-two - Forty-three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't the boys go hunting on their camping trip?
(a) The weather is too cold.
(b) Will forgot his rifle.
(c) Roundy forgot the gunpowder.
(d) The shells were left in the rain.
2. Who gives the first sermon at Grandpa and Love's house?
3. What does Grandpa tell Love to do with the saddle?
(a) Send it back.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Keep it.
4. What was Will's grandma never able to do that Love has done very quickly?
(a) Make Grandpa laugh.
(b) Fix the house up nice.
(c) Stop heeding gossip.
(d) Paint the shutters.
5. How long was Grandpa Blakeslee supposed to be in mourning?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the Blakeslee house to help after Granny's death?
2. What is Will's grandpa's wagon used to do?
3. What is Will's dog's name?
4. Why does Will not enjoy being in the spotlight after escaping the train?
5. What is the nickname of Loma's husband?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)