|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-eight - Thirty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will's dog's name?
2. Why can't the boys go hunting on their camping trip?
(a) Will forgot his rifle.
(b) Roundy forgot the gunpowder.
(c) The weather is too cold.
(d) The shells were left in the rain.
3. What kind of car does Grandpa Blakeslee buy?
(a) A Ford.
(b) A Pearce.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Buick.
4. What kind of weather do the boys encounter on their camping trip?
5. What does Love hint to Grandpa that she wants in the house?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) An extended bedroom.
(c) A new piano.
(d) A cook stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Grandpa to drive his new car?
2. What does Will do the day he decides his mourning period is over?
3. What chore does Loomis have to do while Grandpa learns to drive?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the boys who goes camping with Will?
5. What kind of dangerous animals do the boys see on their camping trip?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)