Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruby do with the trapped animal from the cornfield?
(a) Feeds him breakfast and threatens to shoot him if he steals from her again.
(b) Feeds him to the cows.
(c) Lets him go.
(d) Gives him supplies and directions.
2. Why does Sara ask Inman to share her bed?
(a) Sara misses her husband and needs to feel some human connection.
(b) Sara is a prostitute in need of money.
(c) Sara has no other place for Inman to sleep.
(d) Sara finds Inman attractive.
3. Why does Inman decide to attack the approaching group of men?
(a) Inman wants to surrender, but not to these men who will surely kill him and his companion.
(b) Inman is tired of running.
(c) Inman feels he has no choice, there is no reasoning or hiding from these men.
(d) Inman has seen Ada, so now he is ready to die.
4. What does the leader of these men order be done with Stobrod and Pangle after they get the answers they needed?
(a) He orders them shot.
(b) He orders them hung.
(c) He orders that they be allowed to go free.
(d) He orders them arrested.
5. Who tells Ruby and Ada about the shooting of Stobrod and Pangle?
(a) One of the outliers.
(b) The boy from Tennessee.
(c) The Georgia boy.
(d) One of the men who shot them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inman dream about in the chapter, A Vow to Bear?
2. Why does Sara agree to launder and mend Inman's clothes?
3. What does Inman learn about this new person that leaves him feeling as though solitude might not be the answer?
4. How did this person get his nickname?
5. What does Ruby find in the trap she set in the cornfield?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)