Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does Inman wake in the opening scene of The Shadow of a Crow?
A military hospital.
2. What does the blind man sell outside the hospital?
Peanuts and newspapers.
3. What does the blind man answer when Inman asks if he would like to be able to see for ten minutes?
No, because it would only leave him angry and bitter.
4. Which general does Inman claim he prefers?
5. What side of the war does Inman fight on?
This section contains 6,201 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)