|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Monroe's favorite poet?
2. What kind of food does Inman find in the chapter Exile and Brute Wandering?
(a) A fresh vegetable garden.
(b) Honey and catfish.
(c) Fresh deer meat.
(d) Cheese and chicken.
3. Where do Ada and Ruby go for the night as snow begins to threaten?
(a) To an abandoned barn.
(b) To an abandoned Indian cave.
(c) To the same shelter they used the night before.
(d) To a village abandoned by the Trail of Tears.
4. What does Inman take with him when he leaves the hospital at the end of the first chapter?
(a) Inman takes a book and money he took from his neighbor who has died.
(b) Inman takes his readied haversack and a picture he admired that belonged to his now dead neighbor.
(c) Inman takes nothing but a change of clothes.
(d) Inman takes his readied haversack and the manuscript Balis was working on.
5. Who is Waldo, mentioned in the chapter Ashes of Roses?
(a) A cow.
(b) A hog.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ada tell Inman about her relationship with Ruby?
2. Why does Inman become upset about Ada's reaction to his story?
3. Where are the guests who visit Black Cove going?
4. After the death of her father, what does Ada learn about her financial situation?
5. What does Ruby instruct Ada to do while she is in town trading for beef?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)