|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this person who joins Inman in the chapter, Exile and Brute Wandering, tell Inman about what happened to him after their last meeting?
(a) That the townspeople beat him and cut his hair.
(b) That he was fighting the Federals but decided to return home.
(c) That he was robbed of all his possessions and decided to move on.
(d) That he was forced out of the Home Guard for being too brutal.
2. Who does Inman meet as he comes to the end of his map in the chapter, The Doing of It?
(a) A dedicated preacher.
(b) An old hermit woman.
(c) A war bride.
(d) A band of gypsies.
3. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
(a) A fiddle.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A banjo.
(d) A set of drums.
4. Who invites Inman to join their camp?
(a) A group of fugitives fleeing the Federals in Tennessee.
(b) A group of gypsies downstream from him.
(c) A group of deserters hiding from the Home Guard.
(d) A Confederate army unit.
5. How many people were originally in the grief stricken mother's family that Inman meets in the chapter, A Vow to Bear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inman do to help Laura?
2. Who was Monroe's favorite poet?
3. What does Ruby suggest Ada sell to generate some money to help them survive the winter?
4. What happens to the men who steal from Sara's home?
5. Who does the farmer sell Inman and Veasey to for $5 a head?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)