|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ada and her father move to Cold Mountain?
(a) Ada had tuberculosis.
(b) Ada's grandfather had tuberculosis.
(c) Ada's mother had tuberculosis.
(d) Ada's father had tuberculosis.
2. Who do Inman and his riding companion run into as they attempt to navigate the forest after leaving the abandoned village?
(a) The Federals.
(b) The Home Guard.
(c) A group of marauders.
(d) A Confederate army unit.
3. Who cuts the face of Inman's companion for haggling too much over price?
(a) The prostitute named Tildy.
(b) The inn keeper.
(c) The barkeeper.
(d) The shopkeeper.
4. What crime does this farmer believe his wife has committed?
(b) Robbery of a local store.
5. What is Ada looking for when she goes searching in the basement?
(a) Signs of rodents.
(b) A rare book her father kept there.
(c) Wine she thinks her father hid there.
(d) Champagne left from a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Inman's progress begin to slow in the chapter, The Doing of It?
2. What happens as Inman slowly crosses the river?
3. Which of Teague's men argues that they need to bring in a living prisoner?
4. Who attacks Inman as he leaves the area where the settlement was?
5. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)