|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Inman decide to attack the approaching group of men?
(a) Inman wants to surrender, but not to these men who will surely kill him and his companion.
(b) Inman feels he has no choice, there is no reasoning or hiding from these men.
(c) Inman has seen Ada, so now he is ready to die.
(d) Inman is tired of running.
2. Who is Waldo, mentioned in the chapter Ashes of Roses?
(a) A hog.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) A chicken.
3. Who arrives while Ada and Ruby listen to the prisoner yelling from his second story prison cell?
(a) The Home Guard.
(b) The Federals.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) A Confederate military company.
4. Who comes to Sara's house the next morning after she and Inman share a bed?
(a) Several injured Confederates.
(b) Three Federals.
(c) The local law.
(d) The local Home Guard.
5. Who comes to Ruby's rescue?
(a) Her father.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rides up and begins asking Strobrod and Pangle questions?
2. What happens to the men who steal from Sara's home?
3. What does Inman say happened in Petersburg?
4. What story does Ada read to Ruby in the chapter Ashes of Roses?
5. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)