|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Teague's men argues that they need to bring in a living prisoner?
2. At whose house did Ada attend her final party in Charleston?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her grandparent's.
(c) Her cousin's.
(d) Her aunt's.
3. How did this person get his nickname?
(a) He was married to a woman named Inna.
(b) He was nearly beaten to death with a short, straight piece of wood.
(c) He was expected to have been a girl.
(d) He once broke an expensive vase.
4. Why did Ada believe she was the product of a marriage of convenience?
(a) Because her parents were older when they married.
(b) Because her father told her she was.
(c) Because her mother told her she was.
(d) Because her parents divorced soon after her birth.
5. Why does Inman become upset about Ada's reaction to his story?
(a) Ada says the story is false.
(b) Ada belittles Inman for believing in the story.
(c) Ada calls the story folkloric.
(d) Ada laughs at the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Monroe's favorite poet?
2. Who does the farmer sell Inman and Veasey to for $5 a head?
3. Where did a man see a black woman placed in a cage and left for the buzzards to torment?
4. Who does Inman run into in the middle of the night at Deep River?
5. Why did Monroe not marry Ada's mother when they were both younger?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)