|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Inman do to help Laura?
(a) Inman seduces Laura and agrees to marry her.
(b) Inman returns her to her home, safe and sound.
(c) Inman takes Laura to a settlement where she might find her husband.
(d) Inman save Laura from a group of Federals who want to steal her only means of survival.
2. What do most Christians consider the fiddle, refer to it as?
(a) The Devil's Box.
(b) The Devil's Guitar.
(c) The Devil's Instrument.
(d) The Devil's Playground.
3. Why does Veasey hit his companion over the head in the chapter Exile and Brute Wandering?
(a) Because he attempted to rob a shop keeper.
(b) Because he refused to pay a prostitute for her services.
(c) Because he attempted to steal Inman's haversack.
(d) Because he attempted to molest a woman on the street.
4. What is the name of the farmer who invites Inman and Veasey to spend the night at his farm after they help him remove a dead bull from the river?
5. Why is a group of people drawn to the street underneath the window of a prisoner?
(a) Because the prisoner is claiming police brutality.
(b) Because the prisoner is claiming that he was arrested on false charges and the real criminal is one of the policemen.
(c) Because the prisoner is explaining how he is a war hero who only came home to see his wife.
(d) Because the prisoner is threatening to commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Inman attempt to cross the river?
2. What text is Balis, Inman's neighbor in the hospital, translating into English?
3. What happens to the mother bear that is attempting to protect her cub from Inman?
4. What does Ruby send Ada out to get when Stobrod wakes them with his coughing in the middle of the night?
5. Where does Ruby live while helping Ada at Black Cove?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)