|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Stobrod and his companions to become ill in the chapter Naught and Grief?
(a) The large amount of fruit they have been eating.
(b) A dead doe they ate.
(c) Cherries they stole from a local orchard.
(d) Some spoiled vegetables Ruby gave them.
2. What do Ruby and Ada do when these visitors surprise them at Black Cove while they are preparing the winter garden?
(a) Run away and hide.
(b) Cowar as the visitors raid their supplies.
(c) Offer up their money and a few animals for food.
(d) Feed them a chicken dinner and give them supplies.
3. What does Inman offer to do for a grief stricken mother in the chapter, A Vow to Bear?
(a) Bury her child.
(b) Find her missing child.
(c) Fix her leaky roof.
(d) Harvest her tabacco.
4. What do most Christians consider the fiddle, refer to it as?
(a) The Devil's Instrument.
(b) The Devil's Box.
(c) The Devil's Playground.
(d) The Devil's Guitar.
5. What does Inman do with the saw?
(a) Trades it for food.
(b) As a weapon in a robbery.
(c) Cuts up fire wood.
(d) Cuts up a dead bull and then gives it to a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inman do to the farmer who sold him and Veasey?
2. What is the name of the farmer who invites Inman and Veasey to spend the night at his farm after they help him remove a dead bull from the river?
3. Who is Pangle?
4. What does Ada tell Inman about her relationship with Ruby?
5. After the death of her father, what does Ada learn about her financial situation?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)