|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Inman continues his journey, who does he come across who helps him?
(a) A yellow slave.
(c) A war widow.
2. What does Inman do to his companion's horse upon meeting up with another group of men?
(a) Inman forces Ruby's horse to gallop toward the approaching men.
(b) Inman forces Ruby's horse to gallop in the opposite direction.
(c) Inman forces Stobrod's horse to gallop away.
(d) Inman forces Ada's horse to stop.
3. Who does the farmer sell Inman and Veasey to for $5 a head?
(a) The Federals.
(b) The local law.
(c) The Confederate Army.
(d) The Home Guard.
4. What contest do Ada and Ruby have one night in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
(a) A hair braiding competition.
(b) A milking competition.
(c) A story writing competition.
(d) A horse riding competition.
5. What object does Ruby instruct Ada to create in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
(a) A scarecrow.
(b) A bar of soap.
(c) A drawing of a heron.
(d) A picnic table.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this new person help Inman with his journey?
2. Who is Claire Duchutes?
3. What does Inman do with the preacher?
4. What has Ada done on the farm since her father's death?
5. What is the first thing Inman does when he finally finds Ada?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)