|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ruby live while helping Ada at Black Cove?
(a) In the old servants' cabin.
(b) In the barn with the animals.
(c) In town.
(d) In the house with Ada.
2. What does Ruby talk extensively about as she and Ada walk into town in the chapter, Source and Root?
3. What does Veasey believe they should do with the saw?
(a) Sell it for money.
(b) Trade it for food.
(c) Give it to a farmer in need.
(d) Use it to murder a prostitute who crossed them.
4. Who was Monroe's favorite poet?
5. What does Inman take with him when he leaves the hospital at the end of the first chapter?
(a) Inman takes nothing but a change of clothes.
(b) Inman takes a book and money he took from his neighbor who has died.
(c) Inman takes his readied haversack and a picture he admired that belonged to his now dead neighbor.
(d) Inman takes his readied haversack and the manuscript Balis was working on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Inman slowly crosses the river?
2. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
3. Who comes to Ruby's rescue?
4. Who does the farmer sell Inman and Veasey to for $5 a head?
5. Who introduced Inman to Ada?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)