|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character in the story Ada reads to Ruby does Ruby believe resembles her father?
(a) Sir Gawain.
2. What has Ada done on the farm since her father's death?
(a) Ada has taken the farm in hand and is running it efficiently.
(b) Ada has sold the farm with the intention of returning to Charleston.
(c) Ada has done nothing on the farm.
(d) Ada has hired a neighbor to care for the farm.
3. Who does Inman dream of as he sleeps the night after meeting the Gypsies?
4. Where was Stobrod the last time Ruby heard of him?
(a) In the Home Guard roaming Cold Mountain.
(b) In the army at Sharpsburg.
(c) In prison.
(d) In the hospital in Charleston.
5. What does Inman learn about this new person that leaves him feeling as though solitude might not be the answer?
(a) That solitude leads to insanity.
(b) That solitude is boring.
(c) That she risks death every time she does anything that could lead to injury.
(d) That she is lonesome and he would be too.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Sara's house the next morning after she and Inman share a bed?
2. What contest do Ada and Ruby have one night in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
3. What woman reminds Inman of Ada?
4. What is the purpose of the spell Inman speaks?
5. How is Teague dressed?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)