|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
(a) Wild dogs.
(b) Wild boars.
(c) Wild humans.
(d) Wild leopards.
2. Who does Ruby suggest came up with the idea of celebrating Thanksgiving?
(a) Southern ladies' groups.
(b) Northern morphine addicts.
(c) Northern religious groups.
(d) Southern business men.
3. Who tells Ada at a Christmas party that she should marry Inman?
4. Where do Ada and Ruby go for the night as snow begins to threaten?
(a) To an abandoned Indian cave.
(b) To the same shelter they used the night before.
(c) To an abandoned barn.
(d) To a village abandoned by the Trail of Tears.
5. What does Ada tell Inman about her relationship with Ruby?
(a) That Ruby is her child.
(b) That Ruby is not a servant and will not take orders.
(c) That Ruby is her illegitimate sister.
(d) That Ruby has become her lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vision does Ada see when Esco encourages her to look backwards down a well in a mirror?
2. What do Ruby and Ada find when they arrive at Stobrod's camp?
3. Why does Inman walk into town?
4. What contest do Ada and Ruby have one night in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
5. What skill does Ada not have that she might need to survive on her own?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)