|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ada later learn happened to this young man who spent time alone with her during her final party in Charleston?
(a) That he was killed at Gettysburg.
(b) That he became a politician.
(c) That he married another young woman.
(d) That he became a preacher.
2. Who does Inman run into in the middle of the night at Deep River?
(a) A Home Guardsman.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A war widow.
(d) A farmer with a wounded bull.
3. Which of Teague's men argues that they need to bring in a living prisoner?
4. Who cuts the face of Inman's companion for haggling too much over price?
(a) The prostitute named Tildy.
(b) The inn keeper.
(c) The shopkeeper.
(d) The barkeeper.
5. Who is Swimmer and why does Inman think about him after reading the news?
(a) Swimmer is a Cherokee friend of Inman's whom he is afraid might be fighting the Federals.
(b) Swimmer is a childhood friend whom Inman believes is with the Home Guard.
(c) Swimmer is a childhood enemy who has married Inman's girl.
(d) Swimmer is a childhood enemy who is fighting the Federals in Tennessee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruby suggest Ada sell to generate some money to help them survive the winter?
2. From whom is the letter Ruby brings Ada in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
3. How did this person get his nickname?
4. What does Inman say happened in Petersburg?
5. What does Ada hear that causes her to return to Inman?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)