|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pangle?
(a) A gentle, child-like man and companion to Stobrod.
(b) Ada's cousin.
(c) Ruby's brother.
(d) A new cow Ruby brings home.
2. Who does the farmer sell Inman and Veasey to for $5 a head?
(a) The Federals.
(b) The Confederate Army.
(c) The Home Guard.
(d) The local law.
3. What does Ruby talk extensively about as she and Ada walk into town in the chapter, Source and Root?
4. What do Ruby and Ada have in common?
(a) They were both raised without mothers.
(b) They are both rich, spoiled young women.
(c) They are both orphans.
(d) They are both well educated.
5. Where do Ruby and Ada spend the night as they set out to find Stobrod and Pangle?
(a) In a shelter Ruby knew as a child.
(b) At the home of a friend of Monroe's.
(c) In an old Indian village.
(d) In an abandoned barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inman do with the saw?
2. What causes Stobrod and his companions to become ill in the chapter Naught and Grief?
3. What does Ada hear that causes her to return to Inman?
4. What happens to Veasey and Inman after they leave the farmer's home?
5. What story does Ada recall Inman telling her?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)