|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Ruby to spend the night in the woods when she is only four?
(a) She is injured in a rock slide.
(b) She is lost in the dark.
(c) She is cornered by a mother bear protecting her cub.
(d) She becomes attached to a blackthorn tree.
2. In the chapter, Naught and Grief, who has joined Stobrod and Pangle?
(a) A young man from Tennessee.
(b) A young Indian woman.
(c) Pangle's cousin.
(d) A young man from Georgia.
3. Where does Inman wake in the opening scene of The Shadow of a Crow?
(a) A farm near Cold Mountain.
(b) A military hospital.
(c) A cabin in the woods.
(d) A military camp.
4. Why does Ruby come to Black Cove?
(a) Ruby wants to befriend Ada.
(b) Ruby wants to buy Black Cove.
(c) Ruby wants to buy Ada's animals.
(d) Ruby wants to offer her services to Ada.
5. What is the name of the spell Inman speaks after the fight he is forced into outside the settlement?
(a) To Destroy Life.
(b) To Catch a Theif.
(c) To Catch an Ilness.
(d) To End a Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
2. Who comes to Sara's house the next morning after she and Inman share a bed?
3. What crime does this farmer believe his wife has committed?
4. What decision does Inman make about his outlier status?
5. What do Ada and Inman discuss after sharing their feelings for one another?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)