|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Inman become upset about Ada's reaction to his story?
(a) Ada says the story is false.
(b) Ada laughs at the story.
(c) Ada belittles Inman for believing in the story.
(d) Ada calls the story folkloric.
2. Who was Monroe's favorite poet?
3. What wish does Inman make when he lies down to sleep in the chapter, A Vow to Bear?
(a) To be alive when the sun rises.
(b) A quick end to his journey.
(c) For a larger moon.
(d) To see Ada before he dies.
4. Who introduced Inman to Ada?
(c) Sally Swanger.
5. Who rides up and begins asking Strobrod and Pangle questions?
(a) An Indian scout.
(b) A Confederate scout.
(c) Some Federals.
(d) The Home Guard led by Teague.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Inman's companion planning on going?
2. What is the purpose of the spell Inman speaks?
3. Why has Inman begun to fast as he reaches Cold Mountain?
4. Why did Ada and her father move to Cold Mountain?
5. At whose house did Ada attend her final party in Charleston?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)