|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Inman's companion planning on going?
(b) South Carolina.
2. Where do Ruby and Ada spend the night as they set out to find Stobrod and Pangle?
(a) In an old Indian village.
(b) At the home of a friend of Monroe's.
(c) In a shelter Ruby knew as a child.
(d) In an abandoned barn.
3. What wish does Inman make when he lies down to sleep in the chapter, A Vow to Bear?
(a) To be alive when the sun rises.
(b) For a larger moon.
(c) To see Ada before he dies.
(d) A quick end to his journey.
4. Why does Inman decide to attack the approaching group of men?
(a) Inman has seen Ada, so now he is ready to die.
(b) Inman wants to surrender, but not to these men who will surely kill him and his companion.
(c) Inman feels he has no choice, there is no reasoning or hiding from these men.
(d) Inman is tired of running.
5. Who do Inman and his riding companion run into as they attempt to navigate the forest after leaving the abandoned village?
(a) The Federals.
(b) The Home Guard.
(c) A Confederate army unit.
(d) A group of marauders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Inman begun to fast as he reaches Cold Mountain?
2. Which of Teague's men argues that they need to bring in a living prisoner?
3. Why does Inman walk into town?
4. From whom is the letter Ruby brings Ada in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
5. Where does Inman dream of living one day?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)