|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Veasey believe they should do with the saw?
(a) Trade it for food.
(b) Sell it for money.
(c) Use it to murder a prostitute who crossed them.
(d) Give it to a farmer in need.
2. What does Ruby send Ada out to get when Stobrod wakes them with his coughing in the middle of the night?
(a) Fresh fruit.
(b) Wild Turkeys.
3. What does Inman do with the saw?
(a) Trades it for food.
(b) Cuts up a dead bull and then gives it to a farmer.
(c) Cuts up fire wood.
(d) As a weapon in a robbery.
4. What does Ada decide to sell in order to generate some money to help them through winter?
(a) The horse and some coffee.
(b) A few acres of land and the tabacco crop.
(c) The piano.
(d) The cabriolet and the hog.
5. What does the farmer insist Inman do with his wife after catching them in a lover's embrace?
(a) Make love to her.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
2. What causes one of these men to believe Stobrod and Pangle are holy men?
3. What book does Inman read while in the hospital?
4. How long has Ada lived in Black Cove?
5. What does the young man who takes Ada away during the party tell her?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)