|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Waldo, mentioned in the chapter Ashes of Roses?
(a) A cow.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A horse.
(d) A hog.
2. How did this person get his nickname?
(a) He once broke an expensive vase.
(b) He was married to a woman named Inna.
(c) He was expected to have been a girl.
(d) He was nearly beaten to death with a short, straight piece of wood.
3. What does Veasey believe they should do with the saw?
(a) Trade it for food.
(b) Give it to a farmer in need.
(c) Use it to murder a prostitute who crossed them.
(d) Sell it for money.
4. What does Inman find when he eventually reaches Black Cove?
(a) The Georgia boy there alone.
(b) An abandoned farm.
(c) Veasey has reached it first.
5. Where do Ruby and Ada spend the night as they set out to find Stobrod and Pangle?
(a) In an old Indian village.
(b) At the home of a friend of Monroe's.
(c) In an abandoned barn.
(d) In a shelter Ruby knew as a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
2. Why is a group of people drawn to the street underneath the window of a prisoner?
3. Who do Inman and his riding companion run into as they attempt to navigate the forest after leaving the abandoned village?
4. From whom is the letter Ruby brings Ada in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
5. How does this new person help Inman with his journey?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)