|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Inman do to his companion's horse upon meeting up with another group of men?
(a) Inman forces Ada's horse to stop.
(b) Inman forces Stobrod's horse to gallop away.
(c) Inman forces Ruby's horse to gallop in the opposite direction.
(d) Inman forces Ruby's horse to gallop toward the approaching men.
2. Who attacks Inman as he leaves the area where the settlement was?
(a) Two men and a blacksmith.
(b) Two women and a shopkeeper.
(c) Two women and a blacksmith.
(d) Two men and a prostitute.
3. What character in the story Ada reads to Ruby does Ruby believe resembles her father?
(b) Sir Gawain.
4. Who is Ruby's father?
(c) Inman's cousin.
(d) Stobrod Thewes.
5. What has Ada done on the farm since her father's death?
(a) Ada has hired a neighbor to care for the farm.
(b) Ada has done nothing on the farm.
(c) Ada has sold the farm with the intention of returning to Charleston.
(d) Ada has taken the farm in hand and is running it efficiently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the mother bear that is attempting to protect her cub from Inman?
2. Which of Teague's men argues that they need to bring in a living prisoner?
3. What does Veasey believe they should do with the saw?
4. Who does Inman meet who is in search of a slave he fell in love with on his father's prosperous farm?
5. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)