|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Black Bark in Winter".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were originally in the grief stricken mother's family that Inman meets in the chapter, A Vow to Bear?
2. Where does a young man take Ada during this party?
(a) To the barn to see a new horse.
(b) On a stroll in the woods.
(c) To an abandoned cabin.
(d) In a boat on the river.
3. Who believes parties are a waste of time and energy?
4. What does Inman do with the saw?
(a) Cuts up a dead bull and then gives it to a farmer.
(b) Cuts up fire wood.
(c) Trades it for food.
(d) As a weapon in a robbery.
5. Why did Ada and her father move to Cold Mountain?
(a) Ada's grandfather had tuberculosis.
(b) Ada had tuberculosis.
(c) Ada's father had tuberculosis.
(d) Ada's mother had tuberculosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Teague's men argues that they need to bring in a living prisoner?
2. Where was Stobrod the last time Ruby heard of him?
3. How long has Ada lived in Black Cove?
4. Why does Inman believe the person he sees at Deep River is up to no good?
5. What does Inman do with the preacher?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)