|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Satisfied Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Teague dressed?
(a) Like a preacher.
(b) Like a law man.
(c) Like a mountain man.
(d) Like a soldier.
2. Where are the guests who visit Black Cove going?
(a) Camden, South Carolina.
(b) Casper, Wyoming.
(c) Nashville, Tennessee.
(d) Dallas, Texas.
3. Who invites Inman to join their camp?
(a) A group of fugitives fleeing the Federals in Tennessee.
(b) A group of gypsies downstream from him.
(c) A Confederate army unit.
(d) A group of deserters hiding from the Home Guard.
4. What crime does this farmer believe his wife has committed?
(a) Robbery of a local store.
5. What character in the story Ada reads to Ruby does Ruby believe resembles her father?
(a) Sir Gawain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sara, a woman Inman meets in the chapter, Bride Bed Full of Blood?
2. How does Inman attempt to cross the river?
3. Who does Inman meet as he comes to the end of his map in the chapter, The Doing of It?
4. What does Inman do to the farmer who sold him and Veasey?
5. How did this person come to compose his own music?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)