|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Satisfied Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
(a) A banjo.
(b) A set of drums.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A fiddle.
2. As Inman continues his journey, who does he come across who helps him?
(a) A yellow slave.
(b) A war widow.
3. What character in the story Ada reads to Ruby does Ruby believe resembles her father?
(b) Sir Gawain.
4. How does Inman escape his ordeal after leaving the farmer's home?
(a) Inman and Veasey decide they are better off where they are and do nothing.
(b) Inman and Veasey are rescued by Lila, the farmer's wife.
(c) Inman and Veasey run away in the middle of the night.
(d) Inman survives the shooting and is able to cut his restraints with a rock.
5. Why does Sara agree to launder and mend Inman's clothes?
(a) In payment for repairs he agrees to do to her cabin.
(b) In payment for farm work Inman agrees to do.
(c) In payment for him slaughtering her hog.
(d) In payment for food Inman gives her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this person who joins Inman in the chapter, Exile and Brute Wandering, tell Inman about what happened to him after their last meeting?
2. How is Teague dressed?
3. How did this person come to compose his own music?
4. Where does a young man take Ada during this party?
5. What does Veasey believe they should do with the saw?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)