|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Satisfied Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
(a) A banjo.
(b) A fiddle.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A set of drums.
2. Where does a young man take Ada during this party?
(a) To the barn to see a new horse.
(b) On a stroll in the woods.
(c) To an abandoned cabin.
(d) In a boat on the river.
3. Where does Ruby live while helping Ada at Black Cove?
(a) In town.
(b) In the house with Ada.
(c) In the barn with the animals.
(d) In the old servants' cabin.
4. While cooking corn mash, Inman smells what downstream?
(a) A dead animal.
(b) Real food being cooked.
(c) The approach of diry, smelly men.
(d) That the corn is spoiled.
5. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
(a) A Whitworth .45 riffle.
(b) A leather medicine bag.
(c) A picture of an unknown woman.
(d) A LeMat's pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Inman meet who is in search of a slave he fell in love with on his father's prosperous farm?
2. Where does Inman dream of living one day?
3. Where did Inman learn this spell?
4. Why did Monroe not marry Ada's mother when they were both younger?
5. What type of animal does the new person Inman meets in the chapter, The Doing of It, raise?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)