|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "To Live Like a Gamecock".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Teague's men argues that they need to bring in a living prisoner?
2. What does the young man who takes Ada away during the party tell her?
(a) That he wants to be a preacher one day.
(b) That he wants to be president of the new Confederacy.
(c) That he is in love with her.
(d) That he is afraid of being killed in battle.
3. Why did Ada believe she was the product of a marriage of convenience?
(a) Because her parents were older when they married.
(b) Because her mother told her she was.
(c) Because her parents divorced soon after her birth.
(d) Because her father told her she was.
4. While cooking corn mash, Inman smells what downstream?
(a) A dead animal.
(b) Real food being cooked.
(c) That the corn is spoiled.
(d) The approach of diry, smelly men.
5. What is the purpose of the spell Inman speaks?
(a) To cause one's enemies to go to Nightland alone, covered in dog excrement, and blue with despair.
(b) To cause an enemy to catch a terrible, disfiguring illness.
(c) To send an enemy to jail for their crimes.
(d) To cause an enemy to die in his sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ada's father often preach about during church services?
2. What does Inman steal while at the same time leaving money for its cost?
3. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
4. What skill does Ada not have that she might need to survive on her own?
5. What does Ada find in the basement of her house?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)