|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "To Live Like a Gamecock".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Inman do to the farmer who sold him and Veasey?
(a) Clubs him to death with his gun.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Sends the law to his house.
(d) Steals away his wife.
2. What crime does this farmer believe his wife has committed?
(a) Robbery of a local store.
3. What happens to Inman after he drinks some fluid Lila gave him?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He becomes instantly drunk.
(c) He is unable to fight off her attempts at seduction.
(d) He becomes violently ill.
4. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
(a) Wild humans.
(b) Wild dogs.
(c) Wild leopards.
(d) Wild boars.
5. What character in the story Ada reads to Ruby does Ruby believe resembles her father?
(d) Sir Gawain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inman say happened in Petersburg?
2. What kind of gun does Inman's companion carry?
3. Which general does Inman claim he prefers?
4. Who does Inman dream of as he sleeps the night after meeting the Gypsies?
5. Who was Monroe's favorite poet?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)