|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Source and Root".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a young man take Ada during this party?
(a) On a stroll in the woods.
(b) To the barn to see a new horse.
(c) In a boat on the river.
(d) To an abandoned cabin.
2. Which general does Inman claim he prefers?
3. What character in the story Ada reads to Ruby does Ruby believe resembles her father?
(c) Sir Gawain.
4. Who comes to Ruby's rescue?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A fisherman.
(c) A hunter.
(d) Her father.
5. What income did Ada and her father live on?
(a) Investments only.
(b) An inheritance from the family of Ada's mother.
(c) An investment and a small section of the farm.
(d) The farm only.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ada done on the farm since her father's death?
2. Who does Ruby suggest came up with the idea of celebrating Thanksgiving?
3. Why did Ada believe she was the product of a marriage of convenience?
4. Who cuts the face of Inman's companion for haggling too much over price?
5. What text is Balis, Inman's neighbor in the hospital, translating into English?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)