|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Life Any Other Thing, a Gift".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Inman dream of as he sleeps the night after meeting the Gypsies?
2. What text is Balis, Inman's neighbor in the hospital, translating into English?
(a) A Greek text.
(b) A Latin text.
(c) A French text.
(d) A Spanish text.
3. What vision does Ada see when Esco encourages her to look backwards down a well in a mirror?
(a) A figure walking in snow.
(b) A figure running toward a river.
(c) A figure running in an open meadow.
(d) A figure walking in a corridor of trees.
4. Who invites Inman to join their camp?
(a) A Confederate army unit.
(b) A group of gypsies downstream from him.
(c) A group of fugitives fleeing the Federals in Tennessee.
(d) A group of deserters hiding from the Home Guard.
5. Where does Inman dream of living one day?
(a) In the flatlands he is traveling through.
(b) At Black Cove with Ada.
(c) In a cabin high in the moutains.
(d) In a big city in the East.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Ada lived in Black Cove?
2. What gun does Inman notice in a settlement where he stops to pick up supplies?
3. What book does Inman read while in the hospital?
4. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
5. Where did Inman meet Ada for the first time?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)