|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Color of Despair".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
(a) Wild boars.
(b) Wild dogs.
(c) Wild leopards.
(d) Wild humans.
2. Who was Monroe's favorite poet?
3. Why does Inman walk into town?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To show the doctors he is ready to return to his unit.
(c) To post a letter.
(d) To buy supplies
4. What does the blind man answer when Inman asks if he would like to be able to see for ten minutes?
(a) No, because he does not want to see a country that could turn on its brothers.
(b) Yes, especially if he could see a beautiful woman during that time.
(c) No, because it would only leave him angry and bitter.
(d) Yes, but for much longer than ten minutes.
5. What is the name of the spell Inman speaks after the fight he is forced into outside the settlement?
(a) To Destroy Life.
(b) To Catch an Ilness.
(c) To Catch a Theif.
(d) To End a Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Inman attempt to cross the river?
2. Who introduced Inman to Ada?
3. What does Inman take with him when he leaves the hospital at the end of the first chapter?
4. Who attacks Inman as he leaves the area where the settlement was?
5. Which general does Inman claim he prefers?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)