Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Spirits of Crows, Dancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ada looking for when she goes searching in the basement?
(a) Champagne left from a party.
(b) Signs of rodents.
(c) Wine she thinks her father hid there.
(d) A rare book her father kept there.
2. What does Inman do to the farmer who sold him and Veasey?
(a) Steals away his wife.
(b) Clubs him to death with his gun.
(c) Sends the law to his house.
(d) Shoots him.
3. Why is a group of people drawn to the street underneath the window of a prisoner?
(a) Because the prisoner is threatening to commit suicide.
(b) Because the prisoner is explaining how he is a war hero who only came home to see his wife.
(c) Because the prisoner is claiming police brutality.
(d) Because the prisoner is claiming that he was arrested on false charges and the real criminal is one of the policemen.
4. After the death of her father, what does Ada learn about her financial situation?
(a) There is no money left.
(b) The farm was left to Ada's cousin, making her dependent on family for income.
(c) Ada should return to Charleston to inherit her money.
(d) Ada has plenty of money to live on.
5. What does Ada hear that causes her to return to Inman?
(a) A gun shot.
(b) Stobrod's voice yelling for help.
(c) The distinctive sound of Inman's gun.
(d) Inman's voice yelling for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vision does Ada see when Esco encourages her to look backwards down a well in a mirror?
2. What does Ada find in the basement of her house?
3. What contest do Ada and Ruby have one night in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
4. Why does Ada find herself sitting in Inman's lap?
5. What does Ada decide to sell in order to generate some money to help them through winter?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)