Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Satisfied Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Inman dream of living one day?
(a) In a cabin high in the moutains.
(b) In the flatlands he is traveling through.
(c) In a big city in the East.
(d) At Black Cove with Ada.
2. Who do Ada and Ruby go to visit while in town in the chapter, Source and Root?
(a) Stobrod Trewes, Ruby's father.
(b) Teague, the leader of the Home Guard.
(c) Mrs. McKennet, a friend of Monroe's.
(d) Sally, a friend of Inman's.
3. Who believes parties are a waste of time and energy?
4. How long has Ada lived in Black Cove?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) Six years.
(d) Sixty years.
5. What income did Ada and her father live on?
(a) The farm only.
(b) An inheritance from the family of Ada's mother.
(c) Investments only.
(d) An investment and a small section of the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the death of her father, what does Ada learn about her financial situation?
2. How does Inman attempt to cross the river?
3. What is the topic of conversation when Ruby and Ada visit a friend in the chapter Source and Root?
4. What did Ada's father often preach about during church services?
5. Where did Inman learn this spell?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)