Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "To Live Like a Gamecock".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gun does Inman notice in a settlement where he stops to pick up supplies?
(a) Reminton rifle.
(b) Whitworth .45 rifle.
(c) Colt .45 revolver.
(d) LeMats revolver.
2. At whose house did Ada attend her final party in Charleston?
(a) Her cousin's.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her aunt's.
(d) Her grandparent's.
3. Why does a preacher believe Inman means to kill him?
(a) Because the preacher attempted to kill Inman.
(b) Because the preacher attempted to kill an innocent girl to hide his sins.
(c) Becase the preacher threatened to turn Inman in to the Home Guard.
(d) Because the preacher attempted to rob Inman.
4. Who does Inman write a letter to at the end of the first chapter?
(a) Inman writes a letter to his mother.
(b) Inman writes a letter to the girl he met the summer he spent in the woods attempting to learn the Cherokee ways.
(c) Inman writes a letter to the girl who sat on his lap four years ago.
(d) Inman writes a letter to his brother.
5. What skill does Ada not have that she might need to survive on her own?
(a) Ada cannot cook.
(b) Ada cannot grow vegetables.
(c) Ada cannot milk a cow.
(d) Ada cannot sew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Ada lived in Black Cove?
2. Who attacks Inman as he leaves the area where the settlement was?
3. Where does a young man take Ada during this party?
4. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
5. What vision does Ada see when Esco encourages her to look backwards down a well in a mirror?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)