|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Monroe's favorite poet?
2. What story does Ada read to Ruby in the chapter Ashes of Roses?
(a) The Odyssy.
(b) The Tale of the Green Knight.
(d) The Legend of King Arthur and the Round Table.
3. At whose house did Ada attend her final party in Charleston?
(a) Her grandparent's.
(b) Her cousin's.
(c) Her aunt's.
(d) Her best friend.
4. Why does Ada decide not to return to Charleston after her father's death?
(a) Ada feels she has nothing to go back to.
(b) Ada has bad memories of her childhood in Charleston.
(c) Ada feels Cold Mountain is the only place where she belongs.
(d) Ada does not like her relatives in Charleston.
5. What do Ruby and Ada find when they arrive at Stobrod's camp?
(a) Pangle dead, but Stobrod still alive.
(b) Both Stobrod and Pangle dead where they were shot.
(c) Neither Stobrod or Pangle.
(d) Stobrod dead, but Pangle still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the farmer insist Inman do with his wife after catching them in a lover's embrace?
2. What kind of gun does Inman's companion carry?
3. Who joins Inman on his journey in the chapter, Exile and Brute Wandering?
4. Why does Inman become upset about Ada's reaction to his story?
5. What object does Ruby instruct Ada to create in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)