|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the guests who visit Black Cove going?
(a) Nashville, Tennessee.
(b) Camden, South Carolina.
(c) Casper, Wyoming.
(d) Dallas, Texas.
2. What is Ruby attempting to teach Ada while living at Black Cove?
(a) How to be in tune with nature.
(b) The beliefs of the Catholic Church.
(c) Druid Spirituality.
(d) The teachings of the Koran.
3. In the chapter, A Satisfied Mind, what does Ruby take into town to trade for beef?
(a) Ralph, the horse.
(b) Freshly made apple cider.
(c) Waldo, the cow.
4. What does Ruby find in the trap she set in the cornfield?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A Federal.
(c) Her father.
(d) A squirrel.
5. How does this new person help Inman with his journey?
(a) She treats his wounds and gives him medication.
(b) She gives him a ride back to the military hospital.
(c) She feeds him a hearty meal that staves off starvation.
(d) She nurses him through his illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
2. What confession does the person Inman meets at Deep River make?
3. Why does Ruby come to Black Cove?
4. What does Inman do with the preacher?
5. What vision does Ada see when Esco encourages her to look backwards down a well in a mirror?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)