|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ada use to construct the item Ruby has told her to create?
(a) A peice of coal.
(b) An old cart.
(c) An old ball gown.
(d) Lard from the hog killed earlier in the year.
2. What kind of food does Inman find in the chapter Exile and Brute Wandering?
(a) Fresh deer meat.
(b) Honey and catfish.
(c) A fresh vegetable garden.
(d) Cheese and chicken.
3. Where does Ruby live while helping Ada at Black Cove?
(a) In the barn with the animals.
(b) In the old servants' cabin.
(c) In the house with Ada.
(d) In town.
4. How long has Ada lived in Black Cove?
(a) Six years.
(b) Sixty years.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Six months.
5. Who saves Inman's companion from being shot in a standoff with a drunk?
(a) The barkeeper.
(b) A prostitute named Tildy.
(c) The local sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ada's father choose Cold Mountain over a spa or other appropriate situation?
2. What does the leader of these men order be done with Stobrod and Pangle after they get the answers they needed?
3. Why does Inman believe the person he sees at Deep River is up to no good?
4. Who joins Inman on his journey in the chapter, Exile and Brute Wandering?
5. Who attacks Inman as he leaves the area where the settlement was?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)