|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the guests who visit Black Cove going?
(a) Nashville, Tennessee.
(b) Casper, Wyoming.
(c) Dallas, Texas.
(d) Camden, South Carolina.
2. What type of animal does the new person Inman meets in the chapter, The Doing of It, raise?
3. What woman reminds Inman of Ada?
(a) A brunette on a bull.
(b) A red haired woman in a bathing suit.
(c) A dark haired woman on a horse.
(d) A blond woman in a fancy dress.
4. How did this person come to compose his own music?
(a) He was inspired by a dying girl he was paid to perform for.
(b) He was inspired by the death of the woman he loved.
(c) He was inspired by the death and destruction he witnessed in the war.
(d) He was inspired by his daughter.
5. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
(a) A fiddle.
(b) A set of drums.
(c) A banjo.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the spell Inman speaks after the fight he is forced into outside the settlement?
2. Why does Ruby come to Black Cove?
3. After the death of her father, what does Ada learn about her financial situation?
4. Why does Sara agree to launder and mend Inman's clothes?
5. Who does Inman meet who is in search of a slave he fell in love with on his father's prosperous farm?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)