|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ruby's father?
(b) Inman's cousin.
(c) Stobrod Thewes.
2. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
(a) A set of drums.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A banjo.
(d) A fiddle.
3. Who joins Inman on his journey in the chapter, Exile and Brute Wandering?
(a) The preacher, Solomon Veasey.
(b) The blind man from the military hospital.
(c) The Home Guardsman, Teague.
(d) His childhood friend, Swimmer.
4. What does Inman find when he eventually reaches Black Cove?
(a) The Georgia boy there alone.
(b) An abandoned farm.
(c) Veasey has reached it first.
5. What does Ruby instruct Ada to do while she is in town trading for beef?
(a) Split logs and burn brush.
(b) Plow the fields.
(c) Build a scarecrow.
(d) Milk the cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young man who takes Ada away during the party tell her?
2. Where does Ruby live while helping Ada at Black Cove?
3. What do Ruby and Ada have in common?
4. What does Inman steal while at the same time leaving money for its cost?
5. What object does Ruby instruct Ada to create in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)