|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ada find in the basement of her house?
(a) A nest of rats.
(b) A stack of rare books.
(c) A case of champagne.
(d) A one-hundred pound bag of coffee.
2. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
(a) A picture of an unknown woman.
(b) A leather medicine bag.
(c) A Whitworth .45 riffle.
(d) A LeMat's pistol.
3. Who is Ruby's father?
(a) Stobrod Thewes.
(d) Inman's cousin.
4. Who believes parties are a waste of time and energy?
5. Who does the farmer sell Inman and Veasey to for $5 a head?
(a) The Home Guard.
(b) The Federals.
(c) The Confederate Army.
(d) The local law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Ada read to Ruby in the chapter Ashes of Roses?
2. Who comes to Sara's house the next morning after she and Inman share a bed?
3. What do Ruby and Ada find when they arrive at Stobrod's camp?
4. How do Ruby and Ada dress as they set out to find and bury the bodies of Stobrod and Pangle?
5. What does Ruby instruct Ada to do while she is in town trading for beef?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)