|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gun does Inman's companion carry?
(a) A Whitworth .45 riffle.
(b) A Colt.
(c) A LeMat's pistol.
(d) A Remington.
2. What do Ruby and Ada find when they arrive at Stobrod's camp?
(a) Both Stobrod and Pangle dead where they were shot.
(b) Pangle dead, but Stobrod still alive.
(c) Neither Stobrod or Pangle.
(d) Stobrod dead, but Pangle still alive.
3. Where are the guests who visit Black Cove going?
(a) Casper, Wyoming.
(b) Nashville, Tennessee.
(c) Dallas, Texas.
(d) Camden, South Carolina.
4. What do Ruby and Ada have in common?
(a) They are both rich, spoiled young women.
(b) They are both orphans.
(c) They were both raised without mothers.
(d) They are both well educated.
5. What map does Inman follow on the next leg of his journey in the chapter, The Doing of It?
(a) A map given to him by Veasey.
(b) A map given to him by the Federals.
(c) A map given to him by the yellow slave.
(d) A map given to him by Lila.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Inman begun to fast as he reaches Cold Mountain?
2. What did Ada later learn happened to this young man who spent time alone with her during her final party in Charleston?
3. Why does Ruby come to Black Cove?
4. How do Ruby and Ada dress as they set out to find and bury the bodies of Stobrod and Pangle?
5. What happens to Inman after he drinks some fluid Lila gave him?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)