|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
(a) A banjo.
(b) A fiddle.
(c) A set of drums.
(d) A guitar.
2. What woman reminds Inman of Ada?
(a) A blond woman in a fancy dress.
(b) A dark haired woman on a horse.
(c) A red haired woman in a bathing suit.
(d) A brunette on a bull.
3. How does Inman attempt to cross the river?
(a) In a boat he finds tied to a tree on the shore.
(b) On a small raft someone has left abandoned.
(c) In a canoe piloted by the daughter of the ferryman.
(d) On a ferry.
4. Who cuts the face of Inman's companion for haggling too much over price?
(a) The shopkeeper.
(b) The barkeeper.
(c) The inn keeper.
(d) The prostitute named Tildy.
5. What skill does Ada not have that she might need to survive on her own?
(a) Ada cannot sew.
(b) Ada cannot cook.
(c) Ada cannot milk a cow.
(d) Ada cannot grow vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the leader of these men order be done with Stobrod and Pangle after they get the answers they needed?
2. Who is the woman named Laura that Inman meets in the chapter, Life Any Other Thing, a Gift?
3. What does Inman do with the saw?
4. Who does Inman meet as he comes to the end of his map in the chapter, The Doing of It?
5. Where do Ada and Ruby go for the night as snow begins to threaten?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)