|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ada's father often preach about during church services?
(a) Why man is doomed to failure.
(b) Why man was created.
(c) Why man is born to die.
(d) Why man is burdened with free will.
2. At whose house did Ada attend her final party in Charleston?
(a) Her cousin's.
(b) Her grandparent's.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her aunt's.
3. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
(a) Wild boars.
(b) Wild dogs.
(c) Wild humans.
(d) Wild leopards.
4. What type of saw do Inman and Veasey find?
(a) A sabertooth saw.
(b) A circular saw.
(c) A crosscut saw.
(d) A lumberman's saw.
5. Why does Sara ask Inman to share her bed?
(a) Sara is a prostitute in need of money.
(b) Sara finds Inman attractive.
(c) Sara has no other place for Inman to sleep.
(d) Sara misses her husband and needs to feel some human connection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ruby attempting to teach Ada while living at Black Cove?
2. Who tells Ada at a Christmas party that she should marry Inman?
3. Who comes to Sara's house the next morning after she and Inman share a bed?
4. In the chapter, Naught and Grief, who has joined Stobrod and Pangle?
5. What does the leader of these men order be done with Stobrod and Pangle after they get the answers they needed?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)