|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rides up and begins asking Strobrod and Pangle questions?
(a) An Indian scout.
(b) The Home Guard led by Teague.
(c) A Confederate scout.
(d) Some Federals.
2. Why did Ada and her father move to Cold Mountain?
(a) Ada's grandfather had tuberculosis.
(b) Ada's father had tuberculosis.
(c) Ada had tuberculosis.
(d) Ada's mother had tuberculosis.
3. What skill does Ada not have that she might need to survive on her own?
(a) Ada cannot sew.
(b) Ada cannot grow vegetables.
(c) Ada cannot milk a cow.
(d) Ada cannot cook.
4. What contest do Ada and Ruby have one night in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
(a) A hair braiding competition.
(b) A story writing competition.
(c) A milking competition.
(d) A horse riding competition.
5. Who believes parties are a waste of time and energy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sara, a woman Inman meets in the chapter, Bride Bed Full of Blood?
2. What type of animal does the new person Inman meets in the chapter, The Doing of It, raise?
3. Who introduced Inman to Ada?
4. How does this new person help Inman with his journey?
5. What has Ada done on the farm since her father's death?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)