|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the farmer sell Inman and Veasey to for $5 a head?
(a) The Home Guard.
(b) The Confederate Army.
(c) The Federals.
(d) The local law.
2. What happens to the men who steal from Sara's home?
(a) They have an accident on their starved horses.
(b) Inman kills them and retrieves Sara's belongings.
(c) Sara shoots them with her husband's riffle.
(d) They run into a band of Indians who scalp them.
3. What does Ada use to construct the item Ruby has told her to create?
(a) Lard from the hog killed earlier in the year.
(b) A peice of coal.
(c) An old ball gown.
(d) An old cart.
4. At whose house did Ada attend her final party in Charleston?
(a) Her grandparent's.
(b) Her aunt's.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her cousin's.
5. What crime does this farmer believe his wife has committed?
(b) Robbery of a local store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit while Ada is at Black Cove alone in the chapter, A Satisfied Mind?
2. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
3. Where did a man see a black woman placed in a cage and left for the buzzards to torment?
4. How does Inman attempt to find Ada?
5. What does Ruby suggest Ada sell to generate some money to help them survive the winter?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)