|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom is the letter Ruby brings Ada in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
(b) Her cousin.
(d) A solicitor.
2. What does the leader of these men order be done with Stobrod and Pangle after they get the answers they needed?
(a) He orders that they be allowed to go free.
(b) He orders them arrested.
(c) He orders them shot.
(d) He orders them hung.
3. Who cuts the face of Inman's companion for haggling too much over price?
(a) The shopkeeper.
(b) The barkeeper.
(c) The inn keeper.
(d) The prostitute named Tildy.
4. What has Ada done on the farm since her father's death?
(a) Ada has done nothing on the farm.
(b) Ada has taken the farm in hand and is running it efficiently.
(c) Ada has hired a neighbor to care for the farm.
(d) Ada has sold the farm with the intention of returning to Charleston.
5. What type of saw do Inman and Veasey find?
(a) A sabertooth saw.
(b) A lumberman's saw.
(c) A crosscut saw.
(d) A circular saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a preacher believe Inman means to kill him?
2. What did Ada's father often preach about during church services?
3. Why does Veasey hit his companion over the head in the chapter Exile and Brute Wandering?
4. Who comes to Black Cove as Ada and Ruby ready the winter garden?
5. How does Inman attempt to find Ada?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)