Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Footsteps in the Snow".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ruby's father?
(a) Inman's cousin.
(b) Stobrod Thewes.
2. How does Inman escape his ordeal after leaving the farmer's home?
(a) Inman survives the shooting and is able to cut his restraints with a rock.
(b) Inman and Veasey run away in the middle of the night.
(c) Inman and Veasey are rescued by Lila, the farmer's wife.
(d) Inman and Veasey decide they are better off where they are and do nothing.
3. Who cuts the face of Inman's companion for haggling too much over price?
(a) The inn keeper.
(b) The shopkeeper.
(c) The barkeeper.
(d) The prostitute named Tildy.
4. What gun does Inman notice in a settlement where he stops to pick up supplies?
(a) LeMats revolver.
(b) Colt .45 revolver.
(c) Whitworth .45 rifle.
(d) Reminton rifle.
5. What is the purpose of the spell Inman speaks?
(a) To cause one's enemies to go to Nightland alone, covered in dog excrement, and blue with despair.
(b) To cause an enemy to catch a terrible, disfiguring illness.
(c) To send an enemy to jail for their crimes.
(d) To cause an enemy to die in his sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Inman learn this spell?
2. What caused Ruby to spend the night in the woods when she is only four?
3. What does Inman do to the farmer who sold him and Veasey?
4. What does Ada find in the basement of her house?
5. Why does Ada find herself sitting in Inman's lap?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)