|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did this person get his nickname?
(a) He was expected to have been a girl.
(b) He once broke an expensive vase.
(c) He was married to a woman named Inna.
(d) He was nearly beaten to death with a short, straight piece of wood.
2. Where did Inman learn this spell?
(a) From his father.
(b) From an old, tattooed Cherokee woman.
(c) From Swimmer, a childhood friend.
(d) From his mother.
3. Why does Inman believe the person he sees at Deep River is up to no good?
(a) The person appears nervous and incoherent.
(b) The person has a weapon.
(c) There is a person bundled up on the back of his horse.
(d) The person blushes when questioned.
4. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
(a) Wild dogs.
(b) Wild humans.
(c) Wild leopards.
(d) Wild boars.
5. What happens as Inman slowly crosses the river?
(a) Someone begins firing at the canoe.
(b) The boat's owner chases after him.
(c) The ferry sinks.
(d) The raft falls apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Ada and Ruby for supper as they enjoy what will most likely be their final dinner outside that fall?
2. While cooking corn mash, Inman smells what downstream?
3. Why does a preacher believe Inman means to kill him?
4. What story does Ada recall Inman telling her?
5. Who invites Inman to join their camp?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)