|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruby do with the trapped animal from the cornfield?
(a) Gives him supplies and directions.
(b) Lets him go.
(c) Feeds him breakfast and threatens to shoot him if he steals from her again.
(d) Feeds him to the cows.
2. Who joins Inman on his journey in the chapter, Exile and Brute Wandering?
(a) The blind man from the military hospital.
(b) His childhood friend, Swimmer.
(c) The preacher, Solomon Veasey.
(d) The Home Guardsman, Teague.
3. What does Inman steal while at the same time leaving money for its cost?
(a) A new shirt.
(b) A dinner bag.
(c) A new pair of shoes.
(d) A new watch.
4. How does Inman attempt to cross the river?
(a) On a ferry.
(b) On a small raft someone has left abandoned.
(c) In a boat he finds tied to a tree on the shore.
(d) In a canoe piloted by the daughter of the ferryman.
5. Where did a man see a black woman placed in a cage and left for the buzzards to torment?
(a) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Veasey hit his companion over the head in the chapter Exile and Brute Wandering?
2. What is the name of the spell Inman speaks after the fight he is forced into outside the settlement?
3. What happens as Inman slowly crosses the river?
4. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
5. What is the purpose of the spell Inman speaks?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)