|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Inman become upset about Ada's reaction to his story?
(a) Ada belittles Inman for believing in the story.
(b) Ada says the story is false.
(c) Ada calls the story folkloric.
(d) Ada laughs at the story.
2. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
(a) A set of drums.
(b) A banjo.
(c) A fiddle.
(d) A guitar.
3. Where did Inman meet Ada for the first time?
(a) At the local school.
(b) At church.
(c) At the local store.
(d) At a friend's house.
4. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
(a) A picture of an unknown woman.
(b) A LeMat's pistol.
(c) A Whitworth .45 riffle.
(d) A leather medicine bag.
5. What did Ada's father often preach about during church services?
(a) Why man is burdened with free will.
(b) Why man is born to die.
(c) Why man was created.
(d) Why man is doomed to failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Inman to join their camp?
2. From whom is the letter Ruby brings Ada in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
3. Who does Inman dream of as he sleeps the night after meeting the Gypsies?
4. Who does Inman meet who is in search of a slave he fell in love with on his father's prosperous farm?
5. While cooking corn mash, Inman smells what downstream?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)