|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Inman steal while at the same time leaving money for its cost?
(a) A new pair of shoes.
(b) A new shirt.
(c) A dinner bag.
(d) A new watch.
2. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
(a) A leather medicine bag.
(b) A picture of an unknown woman.
(c) A LeMat's pistol.
(d) A Whitworth .45 riffle.
3. Who saves Inman's companion from being shot in a standoff with a drunk?
(a) The barkeeper.
(c) A prostitute named Tildy.
(d) The local sheriff.
4. Who invites Inman to join their camp?
(a) A group of gypsies downstream from him.
(b) A group of fugitives fleeing the Federals in Tennessee.
(c) A Confederate army unit.
(d) A group of deserters hiding from the Home Guard.
5. What does this person who joins Inman in the chapter, Exile and Brute Wandering, tell Inman about what happened to him after their last meeting?
(a) That he was forced out of the Home Guard for being too brutal.
(b) That the townspeople beat him and cut his hair.
(c) That he was fighting the Federals but decided to return home.
(d) That he was robbed of all his possessions and decided to move on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Ada and Ruby for supper as they enjoy what will most likely be their final dinner outside that fall?
2. Who attacks Inman as he leaves the area where the settlement was?
3. Who does Inman meet who is in search of a slave he fell in love with on his father's prosperous farm?
4. What does Inman say happened in Petersburg?
5. What contest do Ada and Ruby have one night in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)