|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gun does Inman notice in a settlement where he stops to pick up supplies?
(a) Reminton rifle.
(b) Whitworth .45 rifle.
(c) Colt .45 revolver.
(d) LeMats revolver.
2. What kind of gun does Inman's companion carry?
(a) A Remington.
(b) A Whitworth .45 riffle.
(c) A LeMat's pistol.
(d) A Colt.
3. Who introduced Inman to Ada?
(a) Sally Swanger.
4. From whom is the letter Ruby brings Ada in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
(b) Her cousin.
(c) A solicitor.
5. Why does Veasey hit his companion over the head in the chapter Exile and Brute Wandering?
(a) Because he refused to pay a prostitute for her services.
(b) Because he attempted to steal Inman's haversack.
(c) Because he attempted to rob a shop keeper.
(d) Because he attempted to molest a woman on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inman do to help Laura?
2. What does Ruby do with the trapped animal from the cornfield?
3. How did this person get his nickname?
4. What does Inman say happened in Petersburg?
5. Who does Inman run into in the middle of the night at Deep River?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)