|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this person who joins Inman in the chapter, Exile and Brute Wandering, tell Inman about what happened to him after their last meeting?
(a) That he was forced out of the Home Guard for being too brutal.
(b) That he was fighting the Federals but decided to return home.
(c) That he was robbed of all his possessions and decided to move on.
(d) That the townspeople beat him and cut his hair.
2. Where did Inman learn this spell?
(a) From his father.
(b) From an old, tattooed Cherokee woman.
(c) From Swimmer, a childhood friend.
(d) From his mother.
3. What does Inman say happened in Petersburg?
(a) A group of Indians massacred a Union company.
(b) A group of Home Guardsmen murdered a group of deserters.
(c) A group of Confederates ambushed some Federals.
(d) A group of Federal tunnelers blew up a Confederate company.
4. Who introduced Inman to Ada?
(c) Sally Swanger.
5. What gun does Inman notice in a settlement where he stops to pick up supplies?
(a) Whitworth .45 rifle.
(b) Colt .45 revolver.
(c) LeMats revolver.
(d) Reminton rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Inman slowly crosses the river?
2. Why does Inman become upset about Ada's reaction to his story?
3. Who cuts the face of Inman's companion for haggling too much over price?
4. Where did Inman meet Ada for the first time?
5. Who does Inman run into in the middle of the night at Deep River?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)