|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While cooking corn mash, Inman smells what downstream?
(a) Real food being cooked.
(b) That the corn is spoiled.
(c) The approach of diry, smelly men.
(d) A dead animal.
2. Where did a man see a black woman placed in a cage and left for the buzzards to torment?
(d) South Carolina.
3. What kind of food does Inman find in the chapter Exile and Brute Wandering?
(a) A fresh vegetable garden.
(b) Fresh deer meat.
(c) Honey and catfish.
(d) Cheese and chicken.
4. What instrument does Ada and Ruby's guest play?
(a) A fiddle.
(b) A set of drums.
(c) A banjo.
(d) A guitar.
5. What does Ruby do with the trapped animal from the cornfield?
(a) Lets him go.
(b) Gives him supplies and directions.
(c) Feeds him to the cows.
(d) Feeds him breakfast and threatens to shoot him if he steals from her again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Inman believe the person he sees at Deep River is up to no good?
2. Who does Inman dream of as he sleeps the night after meeting the Gypsies?
3. What does Ada use to construct the item Ruby has told her to create?
4. Who cuts the face of Inman's companion for haggling too much over price?
5. Where did Inman meet Ada for the first time?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)