|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman reminds Inman of Ada?
(a) A blond woman in a fancy dress.
(b) A red haired woman in a bathing suit.
(c) A brunette on a bull.
(d) A dark haired woman on a horse.
2. What does Ada use to construct the item Ruby has told her to create?
(a) An old cart.
(b) A peice of coal.
(c) Lard from the hog killed earlier in the year.
(d) An old ball gown.
3. What does Inman steal while at the same time leaving money for its cost?
(a) A new shirt.
(b) A dinner bag.
(c) A new watch.
(d) A new pair of shoes.
4. How does Inman attempt to cross the river?
(a) On a small raft someone has left abandoned.
(b) On a ferry.
(c) In a canoe piloted by the daughter of the ferryman.
(d) In a boat he finds tied to a tree on the shore.
5. What did Ada's father often preach about during church services?
(a) Why man is born to die.
(b) Why man is doomed to failure.
(c) Why man was created.
(d) Why man is burdened with free will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Inman meet Ada for the first time?
2. Who invites Inman to join their camp?
3. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
4. Why does Veasey hit his companion over the head in the chapter Exile and Brute Wandering?
5. Who does Inman meet who is in search of a slave he fell in love with on his father's prosperous farm?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)