|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Ada and Ruby for supper as they enjoy what will most likely be their final dinner outside that fall?
2. Who attacks Inman as he leaves the area where the settlement was?
(a) Two men and a blacksmith.
(b) Two women and a blacksmith.
(c) Two men and a prostitute.
(d) Two women and a shopkeeper.
3. What is the name of the spell Inman speaks after the fight he is forced into outside the settlement?
(a) To Catch a Theif.
(b) To Destroy Life.
(c) To End a Life.
(d) To Catch an Ilness.
4. What did Ada's father often preach about during church services?
(a) Why man was created.
(b) Why man is doomed to failure.
(c) Why man is burdened with free will.
(d) Why man is born to die.
5. Why does Inman become upset about Ada's reaction to his story?
(a) Ada laughs at the story.
(b) Ada calls the story folkloric.
(c) Ada belittles Inman for believing in the story.
(d) Ada says the story is false.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Inman's companion from being shot in a standoff with a drunk?
2. What does Ada use to construct the item Ruby has told her to create?
3. What does this person who joins Inman in the chapter, Exile and Brute Wandering, tell Inman about what happened to him after their last meeting?
4. From whom is the letter Ruby brings Ada in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
5. Where did Inman learn this spell?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)