|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
(a) Wild leopards.
(b) Wild humans.
(c) Wild boars.
(d) Wild dogs.
2. How did this person get his nickname?
(a) He was married to a woman named Inna.
(b) He once broke an expensive vase.
(c) He was nearly beaten to death with a short, straight piece of wood.
(d) He was expected to have been a girl.
3. What gun does Inman notice in a settlement where he stops to pick up supplies?
(a) Colt .45 revolver.
(b) Whitworth .45 rifle.
(c) LeMats revolver.
(d) Reminton rifle.
4. What does Inman say happened in Petersburg?
(a) A group of Home Guardsmen murdered a group of deserters.
(b) A group of Federal tunnelers blew up a Confederate company.
(c) A group of Confederates ambushed some Federals.
(d) A group of Indians massacred a Union company.
5. What is the name of the spell Inman speaks after the fight he is forced into outside the settlement?
(a) To Destroy Life.
(b) To Catch an Ilness.
(c) To Catch a Theif.
(d) To End a Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruby do with the trapped animal from the cornfield?
2. Where does Inman dream of living one day?
3. What is the purpose of the spell Inman speaks?
4. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
5. What happens as Inman slowly crosses the river?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)