|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
(a) Wild leopards.
(b) Wild humans.
(c) Wild boars.
(d) Wild dogs.
2. Where is Inman's companion planning on going?
(c) South Carolina.
3. What does Ada use to construct the item Ruby has told her to create?
(a) A peice of coal.
(b) An old cart.
(c) Lard from the hog killed earlier in the year.
(d) An old ball gown.
4. Why does Veasey hit his companion over the head in the chapter Exile and Brute Wandering?
(a) Because he attempted to rob a shop keeper.
(b) Because he attempted to steal Inman's haversack.
(c) Because he refused to pay a prostitute for her services.
(d) Because he attempted to molest a woman on the street.
5. What contest do Ada and Ruby have one night in the chapter, In Place of the Truth?
(a) A horse riding competition.
(b) A milking competition.
(c) A hair braiding competition.
(d) A story writing competition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Inman learn this spell?
2. What item did Inman find on a battlefield and hide during his medical ordeal?
3. How did this person come to compose his own music?
4. Who does Inman run into in the middle of the night at Deep River?
5. While cooking corn mash, Inman smells what downstream?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)