|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Inman become upset about Ada's reaction to his story?
(a) Ada calls the story folkloric.
(b) Ada laughs at the story.
(c) Ada belittles Inman for believing in the story.
(d) Ada says the story is false.
2. What does Inman do to help Laura?
(a) Inman takes Laura to a settlement where she might find her husband.
(b) Inman seduces Laura and agrees to marry her.
(c) Inman save Laura from a group of Federals who want to steal her only means of survival.
(d) Inman returns her to her home, safe and sound.
3. What guards the farms that Inman passes in the flatlands?
(a) Wild leopards.
(b) Wild boars.
(c) Wild dogs.
(d) Wild humans.
4. Who attacks Inman as he leaves the area where the settlement was?
(a) Two women and a blacksmith.
(b) Two men and a prostitute.
(c) Two women and a shopkeeper.
(d) Two men and a blacksmith.
5. Who joins Inman on his journey in the chapter, Exile and Brute Wandering?
(a) His childhood friend, Swimmer.
(b) The Home Guardsman, Teague.
(c) The blind man from the military hospital.
(d) The preacher, Solomon Veasey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Inman meet Ada for the first time?
2. Where did a man see a black woman placed in a cage and left for the buzzards to torment?
3. While cooking corn mash, Inman smells what downstream?
4. Who introduced Inman to Ada?
5. Who does Inman run into in the middle of the night at Deep River?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)