|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Freewill Savages".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduced Inman to Ada?
(a) Sally Swanger.
2. Who does Inman meet who is in search of a slave he fell in love with on his father's prosperous farm?
3. What woman reminds Inman of Ada?
(a) A dark haired woman on a horse.
(b) A brunette on a bull.
(c) A blond woman in a fancy dress.
(d) A red haired woman in a bathing suit.
4. What is the purpose of the spell Inman speaks?
(a) To cause an enemy to die in his sleep.
(b) To cause one's enemies to go to Nightland alone, covered in dog excrement, and blue with despair.
(c) To send an enemy to jail for their crimes.
(d) To cause an enemy to catch a terrible, disfiguring illness.
5. Where did Inman learn this spell?
(a) From an old, tattooed Cherokee woman.
(b) From his father.
(c) From his mother.
(d) From Swimmer, a childhood friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Inman meet Ada for the first time?
2. How did this person come to compose his own music?
3. Who joins Ada and Ruby for supper as they enjoy what will most likely be their final dinner outside that fall?
4. What happens as Inman slowly crosses the river?
5. How does Inman attempt to cross the river?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)