|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Naught and Grief".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a young man take Ada during this party?
(a) To an abandoned cabin.
(b) In a boat on the river.
(c) To the barn to see a new horse.
(d) On a stroll in the woods.
2. What story does Ada read to Ruby in the chapter Ashes of Roses?
(b) The Legend of King Arthur and the Round Table.
(c) The Odyssy.
(d) The Tale of the Green Knight.
3. Who is Waldo, mentioned in the chapter Ashes of Roses?
(a) A cow.
(b) A hog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A chicken.
4. Who believes parties are a waste of time and energy?
5. What causes one of these men to believe Stobrod and Pangle are holy men?
(a) Their music.
(b) Their speeches.
(c) Their Bibles.
(d) Their clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rides up and begins asking Strobrod and Pangle questions?
2. What causes Stobrod and his companions to become ill in the chapter Naught and Grief?
3. What character in the story Ada reads to Ruby does Ruby believe resembles her father?
4. Where are the guests who visit Black Cove going?
5. What did Ada later learn happened to this young man who spent time alone with her during her final party in Charleston?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)