|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Naught and Grief".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a young man take Ada during this party?
(a) To the barn to see a new horse.
(b) To an abandoned cabin.
(c) In a boat on the river.
(d) On a stroll in the woods.
2. Who believes parties are a waste of time and energy?
3. What do these men want to know about?
(a) What unit Stobrod and Pangle are with.
(b) The band of outliers robbing rich slavers.
(c) Where the nearest town is.
(d) Where Inman might be.
4. In the chapter, Naught and Grief, who has joined Stobrod and Pangle?
(a) Pangle's cousin.
(b) A young Indian woman.
(c) A young man from Georgia.
(d) A young man from Tennessee.
5. What character in the story Ada reads to Ruby does Ruby believe resembles her father?
(d) Sir Gawain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this new person help Inman with his journey?
2. Who does Inman meet as he comes to the end of his map in the chapter, The Doing of It?
3. At whose house did Ada attend her final party in Charleston?
4. What type of animal does the new person Inman meets in the chapter, The Doing of It, raise?
5. What do Ruby and Ada do when these visitors surprise them at Black Cove while they are preparing the winter garden?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)