"The Shadow of a Crow"
1. Where does Inman wake in the opening scene of The Shadow of a Crow?
(a) A military hospital.
(b) A cabin in the woods.
(c) A farm near Cold Mountain.
(d) A military camp.
2. What does the blind man sell outside the hospital?
(a) Bibles and hot dogs.
(b) Medicine and peanuts.
(c) Peanuts and newspapers.
(d) Chestnuts and drawings.
3. What does the blind man answer when Inman asks if he would like to be able to see for ten minutes?
(a) Yes, especially if he could see a beautiful woman during that time.
(b) No, because it would only leave him angry and bitter.
(c) No, because he does not want to see a country that could turn on its brothers.
(d) Yes, but for much longer than ten minutes.
4. Which general does Inman claim he prefers?
5. What side of the war does Inman fight on?
(a) Neither. Inman is not a soldier.
(d) Both. Inman is a neutral scout.
This section contains 6,201 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)