1. Where does Inman wake in the opening scene of The Shadow of a Crow?
(a) A military camp.
(b) A military hospital.
(c) A cabin in the woods.
(d) A farm near Cold Mountain.
2. What does the blind man sell outside the hospital?
(a) Medicine and peanuts.
(b) Bibles and hot dogs.
(c) Chestnuts and drawings.
(d) Peanuts and newspapers.
3. What does the blind man answer when Inman asks if he would like to be able to see for ten minutes?
(a) No, because he does not want to see a country that could turn on its brothers.
(b) Yes, but for much longer than ten minutes.
(c) No, because it would only leave him angry and bitter.
(d) Yes, especially if he could see a beautiful woman during that time.
4. Which general does Inman claim he prefers?
5. What side of the war does Inman fight on?
(a) Both. Inman is a neutral scout.
(b) Neither. Inman is not a soldier.
This section contains 6,201 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)