|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Windmill: August 27 - 29: Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child is in danger?
(a) The boy in a summery white dress.
(b) The boy with violet eyes.
(c) The girl with sandy hair.
(d) The girl with jade green eyes.
2. What does Holly use to hide in the ticket line?
(a) Oversized sunglasses.
(b) A large newspaper.
(c) A potted plant.
(d) A large man.
3. Who is the first person Holly tells about her love for Jim?
(a) A motel clerk.
(b) Her mother.
(d) A convenience store attendant.
4. What does Jim find to taste like blood?
(a) Holy water.
(b) Root beer.
(c) The moisture inside a cactus.
(d) Sandy ice cubes.
5. Why does Holly believe in a god?
(a) She finds the alternative too grim.
(b) Jim's miraculous rescue of the student at her school.
(c) She was raised by religious parents.
(d) She relies on religion to solve her problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim find in his attic?
2. Why is Jim chosen by The Friend?
3. What does Holly use as an excuse not to leave?
4. What feeling does Svenborg give Holly?
5. What is Jim afraid of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)