|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Windmill: August 27 - 29: Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which monument is Eddie climbing?
(a) Leaning tower of Pisa.
(b) Eiffel tower.
(c) Empire State Building.
(d) A pyramid.
2. What type of people does Holly despise?
(a) Those that pity themselves.
(c) People who lack intelligence.
(d) Those that cannot see the humour of their situation.
3. What causes Holly to leave the farmhouse?
(a) The lack of light in the house.
(b) A spooky old photograph.
(c) Fear of the second floor.
(d) The bathroom does not work.
4. How often does Jim usually have his windmill dreams?
(a) Not more than twice a month.
(b) Usually three times a week.
(c) Not less than twice a month.
(d) Once every two months exactly.
5. How do Ed Dubrovek and Steve Harkman know each other?
(a) Steve does advertising at Ed's company.
(b) They don't know each other at all.
(c) They are old college buddies.
(d) Steve is in sales at Ed's company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Jim overseas on his rescues?
2. What type of car does Jim own?
3. Whose poetry comes to Holly when she reenters the windmill?
4. What physical proof does Holly have that her nightmare is real?
5. What flags does the library of New Svenborg have?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)