|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Windmill: August 27 - 29: Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the flight crew has issues with Jim's presence?
(a) Captain Sleighton Delbaugh.
(b) Engineer Chris Lodden.
(c) First Officer Anilov.
(d) Flight Instructor Yankowski.
2. How do Jim's colorful clothes affect Holly's pursuit?
(a) She must stay right behind him.
(b) She can keep her distance.
(c) They have no effect.
(d) He is camouflaged by other tourists.
3. Where is the windmill in Jim's dream?
(a) On his grandparent's farm.
(b) On his uncle's cornfield.
(c) Nearby a pond at his parent's cottage.
(d) Inbetween two mountains in the Mojave.
4. How did Jim's parents die?
(a) Plane crash.
(b) A traffic accident.
(c) Shot by armed robbers.
(d) Old age.
5. What does Holly use as an excuse not to leave?
(a) A second serve of the omelette.
(b) Needing the bathroom.
(c) Another beer.
(d) Cleaning the dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mesmerizes Holly?
2. What part of the DC-10 explodes?
3. What is Eddie wearing when Holly meets him?
4. What does Jim mistake Holly for?
5. What causes Holly to leave the farmhouse?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)