|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Windmill: August 27 - 29: Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Holly now exhilarated?
(a) She knows what she has to do to win.
(b) She realizes her commitment to Jim.
(c) She knows she is going to die.
(d) She is not scared of anything anymore.
2. How attractive does Jim find Christine Dubrovek?
(a) He finds her unbelievably beautiful.
(b) He finds her pretty.
(c) He does not find her good looking at all.
(d) He finds her boringly average.
3. What does Holly use to convince Jim of her hypothesis?
(a) A strong slap to the face.
(b) An abundance of kisses.
(c) A gun.
(d) The answer tablet.
4. What finally convinces Jim that The Friend is not wholly good?
(a) A reference to Larry Kakonis.
(b) Holly's logic.
(c) It arrives unannounced.
(d) It's familiar human voice.
5. Why does the earth not speak to us?
(a) It is angry that we use trees for building houses.
(b) Humans are not worth talking to.
(c) We are not intelligent enough.
(d) It is too busy talking to the trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the DC-10 explodes?
2. How high is the Ironheart windmill?
3. Which food has Holly not eaten since she was fourteen?
4. What causes Holly to leave the farmhouse?
5. What does Holly use to hide in the ticket line?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)