|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Aunt Ada Doom called?
(a) A counting.
(b) A festival.
(c) An accounting.
(d) A meeting of the heads of households.
2. Who arrives at Cold Comfort Farm?
(a) Mr. Mybug and Mr. Neck.
3. Who leaves the group?
4. Of what does the atmosphere in the family gathering remind Flora?
(a) Madame Tussand's Chamber of Horrors.
(b) Young Frankenstein.
(c) The Adams Family.
(d) Madame Tussand's Serial Killer Room.
5. Who promises to secure invitations to the Hawk-Monitor's
(c) Claud Hart-Harris.
6. What does Flora wonder about the sukebind on the mantle?
(a) If it is the thing that is so aromatic.
(b) If it is poisonous.
(c) If it is symbolic of something.
(d) If when the sukebind buds open, all the trouble begins.
7. To whom does Flora compare favorably to Mr. Mybug?
8. What does Aunt Ada Doom want for breakfast on the day of the wedding?
(a) Ham and eggs.
(c) A concoction with brandy, an egg, some cream and ice.
9. Who does Flora call after the reception is over?
10. What happens to Elfine's hair?
(a) It is curled and stacked on top her head.
(b) It is dyed a golden blond.
(c) It is straightened.
(d) It is cut elegantly short.
11. Which Starkadder does Flora encounter in Howling?
12. How are Dick and Elfine leaving?
(a) By plane.
(b) By train.
(c) They are having their honeymoon in Howling.
(d) In an auto.
13. What does Flora notice about Cold Comfort Farm?
(a) It still seems gloomy and depressing.
(b) It is getting more and more residents.
(c) It no longer looks gloomy and depressing.
(d) It is immaculate.
14. How many pictures of Seth has Judith veiled?
15. What are Aunt Ada Doom's first words to Flora?
(a) "You will be marrying Urk."
(b) "I saw something nasty in the woodshed."
(c) "Elfine is not marrying that man."
(d) "You are a nasty, nasty girl."
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the church decorated?
2. Who does Urk say he'll marry?
3. What does Flora supervise?
4. Who is meeting Flora and Judith for lunch?
5. Where is Judith to go for the next six months?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)