|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname for Cold Comfort Farm?
(a) "The Farmer's Whim."
(b) "The King's Whim."
(c) "The King's Lair.
(d) "The Prince's Whim."
2. What are the predominant building materials of the farm?
(a) Stone and flint.
(b) Stone and wood.
(c) Straw and wood.
(d) Wood and stucco.
3. What does Flora decide to buy Adam next time she is in Howling?
(a) A sponge.
(b) A bottle of liquid soap.
(c) A dish mop.
(d) Some brillo pads.
4. What does Charles reiterate to Flora?
(a) His offer to rescue her if need be.
(b) How to build fire in a pot-bellied stove.
(c) The best way to confront a mad bull.
(d) The convoluted route.
5. What is the name of the farm in Howling, Sussex?
(a) Cold Sassy Farm.
(b) Heavenly Comfort Farm.
(c) Cold Comfort Farm.
(d) Coldest Farm of Comfort.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Aunt Judith Starkadder refer in her letter?
2. Which reply most intrigues Flora?
3. In what style does Flora write her letters?
4. What does Adam call Flora several times?
5. Who is one of the relatives Flora contacts?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)