|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Queenie claim is Engel's color?
2. How much time does Von Linden initially allow Queenie to write her story?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 3 months.
3. What do Maddie, Queenie and Dympna see on their flight in Part II?
(a) Green flash.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) A volcano eruption.
4. What is Operation Cinderella?
(a) The process of turning coaches into planes.
(b) The Nazi way of working until midnight.
(c) The Nazi plan to burn all the fairytale books.
(d) The process of cleaning Queenie up for her interview.
5. What happens to Queenie on her first flight with Maddie?
(a) She breaks her nails.
(b) She faints.
(c) She parachutes out.
(d) She feels sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Queenie tells Maddie she is afraid of?
2. What does the ATA stand for?
3. What did the Gestapo headquarters in Ormaie used to be?
4. What is one method Maddie has used to navigate when flying at night?
5. What kind of accent does Maddie have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Queenie think she is being treated as a dangerous lunatic by the Gestapo?
2. What happens to Jamie in Part II?
3. What is Castle Craig partially used for in Part II?
4. What do the Gestapo do to Queenie's hair in Part II and why?
5. What is Maddie's most prized possession as a young woman living with her grandfather?
6. What does Maddie think about Queenie's skills in Part I?
7. What visual effect do Dympna and Maddie witness in Part II in the plane?
8. What surprises Maddie about Queenie in Part I?
9. What is Queenie most afraid of as a method of killing her in Part I?
10. Why does Queenie write that she is a coward in Part I?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)